Lower Alabama!!! April 11, 2015

Redmayo , if you can make it you won't regret it , I bass fish every spring at Clarks Hill , my sister lives in Evans , y'all are neighbors lol ! come on bro ! and the BBQ is great too !

Chipper, I am planning on it and looking forward to meeting y'all and the food. I see your from the real LA. I am originally from Zachary and haven't had any boudin in a while.

PS. As long as the initiation doesn't involve goats, I'm good.

just post your size , how many and if you're coming to the event !
Hello Angelo, and Tom...I'll not be there, but would like to support the cause so to speak, by purchasing another one of your cool Lower Alabama Mini Bike Mania T-shirts.

Still enjoying my first one:thumbsup:..
People look at me like...'are you from Lower Alabama ?' (at least that's what I think ! :laugh:)

I'll take one extra large. (I can pm you my address info-tomorrow...(my mailbox is full right now..:doah:)..and u can reply back w your paypal info...please).

Thank you !

Robert C

Last edited:
A small donation was made by me to this event. It should arrive in Alabama next Tuesday. You guys have a wonderful time and be safe. Regards, TT.

buckeye

That just puts a smile on my face.

Looking forward to it myself.

Isiah, what is the closest to me for your tour? Gulf Port in it right?
I bought a truck so, I can load and go much easier.
My wife and I talked about it.
In honor of your Brother. And support the cause.

That just puts a smile on my face.

Looking forward to it myself.

Isiah, what is the closest to me for your tour? Gulf Port in it right?
I bought a truck so, I can load and go much easier.
My wife and I talked about it.
In honor of your Brother. And support the cause.
Yea I'd be in too Tom , just need to confirm date and location ! Also guys I'm closing in on having to order the shirts so please let me know who else wants any as I'm going to order as requested ! I may have a few extra but to guarantee one of these fine t-shirts ya gotta let me know !

OK so this sounds fun, especially since it is in my back yard...

so anybody mind shareing what all can be expected out of this event? Kid friendly I assume but not sure? If I am in town, I will be there with my kids.

Not sure if this date lines up with our Spring Break or not. Is it just Mini bike? or do people bring Golf Carts and stuff too? Is it just drag racing or are there trails to ride?

Very curious, just never been to anything like this. Oh and if you make up T shirts in actual Man size XXL I'll take one and a Medium also for my son...

Also an address for those not familiar with the place. Mainly ME!

Thanks

There aren't really trails. It's at a dirt track, so there is the road coming in, the dirt parking lot for the track(which makes a nice mini bike oval),and a decent sized field. Last time we did some racing around the parking lot because the dirt track is pretty steep and it was fairly rutted which wasn't a smooth ride. The field is about the best place for drags. You can also ride around the top of the track. There weren't kids last time, but I don't see why not. I'm not too sure about the golf cart. The event is against dirt bikes and the like, but if it was for just getting around, I wouldn't see it as a problem, but that's not up to me. It's buckeye's event, so he has the final say, really.

buckeye

Heck yeah kid friendly. Bring em.

Not just drag racing. Easy chill out fun.
There is over a hundred acres to ride.

It is located aprox 4 miles North on 59 after you get off at the Loxley exit of I-10.
On the left.
Golf carts and 4 wheelers and motorcycles are out. Sorry.
I'll have extra bikes to ride if needed.
Look forward to meeting you.
If you need, pm me your number and we can chat.