lowest asking price for 97/98cc doodlebug engine?

I don't care what you do with your cam, I took the 98cc engine to scrap on Saturday along with a bunch of other parts I no longer have a use for. You all can laugh and talk smack all you want, but the fact is that you all are running your mouths and only know part of the situation, so I'm the one who is really laughing because I know that I did nothing wrong here. My mom always told me you can't argue with stupidity. Boy, was she right. I'm done defending myself to a bunch of clowns.

I don't care what you do with your cam, I took the 98cc engine to scrap on Saturday along with a bunch of other parts I no longer have a use for. You all can laugh and talk smack all you want, but the fact is that you all are running your mouths and only know part of the situation, so I'm the one who is really laughing because I know that I did nothing wrong here. My mom always told me you can't argue with stupidity. Boy, was she right. I'm done defending myself to a bunch of clowns.
Then your Mom should have also told you...don't shit where you eat.

I don't eat here, nor did I shit here. I don't need anything from anyone else here. Despite the fact that no one here can get it through their thick skulls, I am and always have been grateful for the help I received. But all it took was one whiney little bitch for me to walk away. I took a hit and ate my shorts to buy a Predator engine this week because a whiney little bitch started running his mouth without reading my whole message and besides that, if you were looking for a used engine that nobody wants or has a use for to begin with, wouldn't you go with the cheapest one you could find? I was not trying to play people against each other to get anything for free. One person offered me an engine for a certain price, another offered me one for less. I told the other person I'd found an engine for cheaper, and I did not expect him to lower his price any further, but he didn't understand what I had said and instead of discussing it further, he decided to get his panties in a bunch and whine about it publicly. Not my fault. I never tried to play anyone. And since you all decided to go with the melodrama instead of allowing me the RIGHT to defend myself and accept my explanation, I said f--k it and walked away, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'm not defending myself. I'm saying, it is what it is, deal with it or f--k off, I don't care which, because you stupid f--ks are still running your mouths and you're wrong about the whole situation. So f--k you all. Why the f--k am I not banned yet?

Well, I don't even have a bike right now. After I pulled the flathead out of the frame, the frame broke the next day while pedaling. It had been weakened by the previous owner cutting into it, I didn't think it would be a problem, but it was. I'm on to a new project now, but I'm not sharing it with you all. F#*k no. I took a hit and gave my wife $50 for the bills and used the rest of my check to pick up the predator engine, now I'm working on gathering parts to finish my new project. You guys should probably just ban me now. F#*k yall. Don't even know the situation and want to run your effing mouths off because one person talked shit instead of listening to what I had to say and discussing it privately like a man instead of a little bitch. So hahahaha this place.
$50 dollars to pay the bills????? then spent the rest of his check on a
predator??? where does this dude live?, 1952?

I don't eat here, nor did I shit here. I don't need anything from anyone else here. Despite the fact that no one here can get it through their thick skulls, I am and always have been grateful for the help I received. But all it took was one whiney little bitch for me to walk away. I took a hit and ate my shorts to buy a Predator engine this week because a whiney little bitch started running his mouth without reading my whole message and besides that, if you were looking for a used engine that nobody wants or has a use for to begin with, wouldn't you go with the cheapest one you could find? I was not trying to play people against each other to get anything for free. One person offered me an engine for a certain price, another offered me one for less. I told the other person I'd found an engine for cheaper, and I did not expect him to lower his price any further, but he didn't understand what I had said and instead of discussing it further, he decided to get his panties in a bunch and whine about it publicly. Not my fault. I never tried to play anyone. And since you all decided to go with the melodrama instead of allowing me the RIGHT to defend myself and accept my explanation, I said f--k it and walked away, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'm not defending myself. I'm saying, it is what it is, deal with it or f--k off, I don't care which, because you stupid f--ks are still running your mouths and you're wrong about the whole situation. So f--k you all. Why the f--k am I not banned yet?

Are you freaking 16 or something?

Save up for a car you twit. Anything minibike related (or a half-assed motorized bike) isn't exactly a choice for someone serious about commuting & keeping their job. If that frame was really that bad, you're lucky it just didn't give out on you doing any faster than pedaling speeds.

I'd say go buy a bicycle, but Walmart doesn't give out free stuff for sob stories.

People offered to help you, and you tried your best to beat them down to a zero cost price tag, playing the sob-story & auctioneer game the whole way.

x2

Are you freaking 16 or something?

Save up for a car you twit. Anything minibike related (or a half-assed motorized bike) isn't exactly a choice for someone serious about commuting & keeping their job. If that frame was really that bad, you're lucky it just didn't give out on you doing any faster than pedaling speeds.

I'd say go buy a bicycle, but Walmart doesn't give out free stuff for sob stories.

People offered to help you, and you tried your best to beat them down to a zero cost price tag, playing the sob-story & auctioneer game the whole way.

he is married and has at least $50 in bills so he must
be 18 unless if he lives in backwash georgia then he
is at least 15.

i think hent should re-evaluate the 5 post rule before
you can make a jackass out of yourself.

Considering you are on here asking for help and advice...and the cheapest motor. And you are on here for free and not a paying member like most of us. Ya....I would say you eat here. In other words....relax with the insults. You are a guest here.