lowest asking price for 97/98cc doodlebug engine?

Omg like I'm totally not gonna add valuable input or anything, but could someone hook me up with an all original Dusenberg cuz I need 1 2 get 2 work about 5 feet from my front door, I don't want any crap project cars either, must be all original

I see that the thread has died down and all the comments have pretty much faded away. There's been no activity on this thread for 10 days. So now I'm going to apologize. I'm not going to try to defend my actions or justify or explain, because we've been over that already and no one listened, so I'm not going round again. First, to the people I've caused inconvenience to by taking engines apart, pulling parts out of them or getting ready to ship to me, I sincerely apologize. I'm very sorry for any miscommunication on my part that implied I expected anyone to do anything to their engines before I paid them. I did not, and I will take responsibility if I was unclear about that or anything else. I'm sorry. Now to anyone else I may have offended, I'm sorry if you feel that I've somehow disrespected or harmed this community in any way. I certainly did not mean to. I apologize to the community as a whole for any malice or ill will my actions have incited. If you were not personally involved in a dispute over engines or parts and yet have taken personal offense from anything I've said or done, I offer you no apology, as it wasn't your business to begin with. I offer my sincere apologies to the community as a whole, and to the individuals who were personally involved in trying to help me. I offer nothing less, nothing more. Take it or leave it. I will monitor this thread anonymously for activity, but I will add no further comments unless I deem it necessary, nor will I be participating in this forum in any other fashion. How do I monitor a thread anonymously? By not logging in. I will determine a necessary response, if any, to each new comment on an individual basis, if and when I feel like reading them. I do have a life regardless of what anyone here may believe and opinions about my personal life are irrelevant as I know what my life is and what kind of life I really have, it's simply not possible for anyone on the Internet to know one way or the other. And I'm not going to be sitting here 24/7 waiting for people to write stupid comments so I can argue with them. I'm already expecting more of those type of comments, and have no more interest in arguing. If I did, I'd already be arguing instead of apologizing, because there's been plenty of comments I could pick fights over already. If I do choose to respond to any new comments, it will either be in kind or answering legitimate questions that harbor no negativity or ill will. I've simply come to apologize and let you know that if or when I choose to participate in this thread further, it will be peacefully. And I will leave you all with that to take or leave as you will.

I just want to add one other thing. I know you all think I'm too lazy and fat to get to work a mile from my house without my motorbike. Well, it's been almost a month since the schwinn frame broke. I'm working on building up a new frame, but till its finished I've been walking to work at least twice a week, sometimes more. My wife is able to sometimes drop me off or pick me up, but if I work a weekday daytime shift, I choose to walk instead of take the bus. Between walking to work and bringing in grocery carts from the parking lot (harder than it might sound, especially in the heat and humidity) I've lost a total of 20 lbs in the last 3 and a half months since I started this job. I'm down from 295 to 275, and I plan to keep losing weight. I'm also planning to start lifting again, as soon as i have the money for a weight set and bench.

I have been watching this thread and I have mixed feelings on the content.
GM, I say this...bottom line, It looks to me that you are on the right track...move on and keep plugging at your goals...whether it be forum fodder or personal issues, a positive outlook will see you through....Good luck. Frank Davis

Wtf, I'm still not banned, what do I have to do? Kick the dog? Slap your grandma? Bang your wife? Beat your kids? Run you over? Light you on fire? Put fire ants in your bed? Jesus H. Christ, what the hahahaha? Does it take to get banned?
I am in no way advocating Your statements quoted....My Grandma?....My Grandfather would shoot You where You stand....Kick My Dog?....Pull back a bleeding stump....Bang My Wife?....Go ahead....I've been raised to share the things I no longer want....Beat My Kid?...Hard to do,as She passed away five years ago on 8 15 09....Run Me over?....Would not be the first time....Light Me on fire?....Been there,done that....I'm a Weldor/Fabricator....Fire Ants?....Pfffft....Taking My Lords name in vain?....Your loss NOT Mine....In My book,Those things are ALL Banning reasons.....Scootercat....

The funny thing is you posted this at 7:56 pm but it shows you came back at Last Activity: Today 09:55 PM You just can't help yourself. We have you right where we want you. We know you will keep coming back. Eventually you will apologize and we will all laugh about it. Like a wise man once said. "Its only minibikes"... Lol
I don't want to say I told you so....... Oh wait I minute,yes I do.... I told you so.... Lol

Yeah, 'cept we ain't havin a laugh about it. Well, maybe you are, but idc, I'm just trying to move on. Respectfully, I suggest you all do the same. If you choose not to, that's on you all.

I'll admit, I don't always read everything on the site, I skip around. But after missing out on this entire thread until now I have read everything "cover to cover"
I still can't find the Oprah Section! :crying: