Mac's 2nd Annual Minibike Yardsale (MacFest)

Mac

Southern California Gold

Looks like "Mac's Second Annual Minibike Yardsale"
will be scheduled for
Saturday January 21,2012
Mark your calendars, & save up some money.

Again, If you have something you'd like to sell bring it along.
Bring your camera's and make some cool YouTube videos.

Tell the Wife "No Birthday's, Inlaw Visits, Anniversaries, or Yardwork.

james c

as like last year, ill be working the door and early entrance tickets can be purchased through OldMiniBikes wherehouse under "side show ticket advances"

just below the muffler bearing section.

MiniBike Paul

This video of last year will convince anyone thinking of staying home that that would be a big mistake! Watch and then we'll see you there! I shot this at 7am, it just kept getting busier, we later went out front and looked at all the bikes guys brought! The blue Dune Cat body at 13 seconds has been hanging in my shop for a year now!

100 5871 - YouTube

I just watched it myself; what is really amazing is that what he put out to sell is a fraction of what he has!

Last edited:
Maybe a few of us No Cali guys can possy up and pitch in on Gas.
I'd be willing to drive...
I have room for 7 with room in the back for many parts..
No. Cali members feel free to PM me if interested.

So, i just watch that youtube video and thats just no fair. I only saw everything thing i would want. Mac you should have a MAC fest E-coast edition lol. Wish i could be there!

Mac

So, i just watch that youtube video and thats just no fair. I only saw everything thing i would want. Mac you should have a MAC fest E-coast edition lol. Wish i could be there!
There are a lot of Mac's Yardsale videos on YouTube.

Maybe this time someone can come up with a plan on
how to get them all to come up on a simple search.

All of mine can be seen by typing TheGokartGuy when you get to YouTube.

Last edited:

banjo

Wow. That's the coolest man rummage sale I have ever seen. EVER!!!!!!! But now I want the middle cart frame on right side group of 3. in vid. Or how about mac's TRAVELING (thru wi.) rummage sale? Neat to see some of you guys on the vid. Dave

Mac

But now I want the middle cart frame on right side group of 3. in vid.
You must be talking about the one with the four 4" Hand's wheels:

...Still here, Still for sale.
Have someone hand me $300.00 at my Yardsale, then they can ship it via Greyhound to you.

...By the way...I still have a lot of the same items I had, minus a bunch of minibike frames.

Last edited: