Mini Moto #2 SFVISBF

rev106

Mini Moto #2 (Dirt Track Date!)

Where: Where Louise and Victory intersect in the dirt lot.

When: Sunday, September 30th @7:30 AM Don’t be late!

The run will be on the short course, 15 laps. Winner-take-all style, trophy for the winner.

Requirements:

Your bike must have a stock or tucked in exhaust system, we don’t want people getting burned with tail pipes!

You must wear a helmet. We recommend that you wear gloves, leathers, eye protection, boots and/or chin guards as we expect some contact.

This is an old school mini bike race. No go-peds, pocket bikes, trail 70’s etc. No bikes with gears, no 2 strokes etc, just old school mini bikes. Recommend knobby tires and suspension for this one.

For more info:

www.kungfuflava.com
www.sfvisbf.com

or contact Mike at (818) 430-2795

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
To the guys that have never been out there before. You have to understand a lot of these guys like to crash into each other. I don't know why, but they like it.

I'm not really into crashing, but it's fun to watch.

damn i wanna be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna be organizing something like this in wisconsin shortly... gotta get details together but im shooting for october before it gets too cold!

video

Minidragbike, do you have video of the first Mini Moto from this year? I saw the helmet cam, but was wondering if there is any more, or are they not done editing it yet.:scooter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
If your up early enough, and at my house. I can take you with me.

I can't remember the guys name today, but he said he will ride my minibike in the dirt. So I will video it when he thinks he is going to even ride it.

He is going to be the "NEW" crash test dummy. I was trying to explain the way the bike blast off. But he thinks that I'm just making this stuff up.

If your up early enough, and at my house. I can take you with me.

I can't remember the guys name today, but he said he will ride my minibike in the dirt. So I will video it when he thinks he is going to even ride it.

He is going to be the "NEW" crash test dummy. I was trying to explain the way the bike blast off. But he thinks that I'm just making this stuff up.
The major hump in my life is my inability to wake up early.

I have some yellow/black CTD indicator stickies to put on his helmet (or head if that the way it is.) for full effect. :biggrin:

It's prolly for the best not to know his name...he sounds crazy.:eek:ut:

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Yeah this guy is real crazy.

He was tell me and my teammate he wanted to race for "Pinks!" My teammate and I have to build a Champion (Honda Clone) and race his team for pinks. They also have to build a Champion too. But they don't have any experience in building, or even riding it, if for some reason it was fast.

I told him he was crazy and I didn't want to do that to him. But he just doesn't care. He thinks he can really win. Even some of the guys on his team was saying "Hell no, don't even try it" But he has a hard head.

Seems that the SFVISBF is getting major attention via the web. I just found a link to your videos on a lil known BMW forum. I hope that it (the latest round of media) doesn't translate into unwarranted action by local authorities.

Every time I'm involved in something fun that gets media it turns to shit.
(I cruised Van Nuys and raced Mulholland back in the day)