New predator 212 won't rev?

I have a brand new predator 212 that will start and idle, but as soon as I try to give it gas, it sputters and dies. Won't rev at all. Will just idle. Any ideas?? I can't take it back because I already removed the gas tank and air filter. Cut the wire to the oil sensor switch, and cut off the gas tank mounts. Help!!

It's bone stock except for the air filter kit with adaptor. I understand it would need re-jetting. But wouldn't it still run? It falls flat on its face and dies with any throttle input other than a standing idle.

It's bone stock except for the air filter kit with adaptor. I understand it would need re-jetting. But wouldn't it still run? It falls flat on its face and dies with any throttle input other than a standing idle.
Speaking from experience. No. Try putting the choke on 1/2 way and give it throttle. Better? Needs a re-jet....

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Yes, I was gonna try that. I already ordered the jet kit. I hope your right. I've read of people having electrical issues right outta the box with the plug wires and coils. I've had two of these before and they both ran great.