New Tires

CarPlayLB

I say fork the spoons!
I put on some 10" street tires on the wife's Bird with my hands. Powder coated wheels don't like the spoons or the forks! They were not easy, but they got done. Even did the rear tire twice after finding out it was mounted the wrong direction.:doah: put the 8" tires on the back of the Murray with my hands too! I like the pretty and shiny stuff and don't want to muck it up. Hit the weights my friends!

I say fork the spoons!
I put on some 10" street tires on the wife's Bird with my hands. Powder coated wheels don't like the spoons or the forks! They were not easy, but they got done. Even did the rear tire twice after finding out it was mounted the wrong direction.:doah: put the 8" tires on the back of the Murray with my hands too! I like the pretty and shiny stuff and don't want to muck it up. Hit the weights my friends!
Not all tires are created equal. I bent spoons on a NOS of 10" tires going on spoke rims.

I took the new tires to Yamaha at the suggestion of a friend. Seemed like a good idea to me. But even they couldnt do it. They are the same size. 410 x 350x 6. Did i not take something else into consideration with these wheels? Never bought new tires for bikes ive owned in the past but is this how much narrower they look fresh out of the box compared to old?