No more riding for me.

Sigh....Death traps?! What an idiot!
ya.. 3 wheelers. i honestly dont think they are more or less dangerous than quads or bikes as long as you know how to ride it.

i didnt put in the entire convo but he was like "i saw you bouncing around all over" well DUH a quad with no suspension is gonna do the same thing

Neck

Growing up is optional
Oh, it's a three wheeler.......Somehow I didn't see that! I don't need to tell you, you shouldn't be on the street, but am also glad you had a helmet on. No ticket, right?

trails

i grew up in hartford,on the southside.had'nt been in years. dad still lives there. goodwinn. there waz a park in wetherfeild. millwoods had sweet trails,and a sweet waterfall..... you gotta go way back...... end up in rockyhill....... nice too meet you...:scooter::scooter:

had the same thing happen to me when I had just got a little bronco, did not have it registered yet, no insurance, beer between my legs -came out of the woods just as Johney law was driving by. :scared:
Threw her in revers and backed right back in.
I feel for ya kid

Thats cool that you had it on video. Hope ya didn't get a ticket. Cops use to do the same crap to me. If they saw me riding, they would show up at the house. My dad would tell them to do go something important. LOL:laugh::laugh:

In all my Triking years about 40 I have never owned a ATC's that you sit on top of. All mine have been ATV's that you sit in it makes a world of difference. But why did the Government make the Manufactures stop making Attic's > Big time law suits from parents who that it was OK to let little kids ride very hot machines.
Steve :scooter:

In all my Triking years about 40 I have never owned a ATC's that you sit on top of. All mine have been ATV's that you sit in it makes a world of difference. But why did the Government make the Manufactures stop making Attic's > Big time law suits from parents who that it was OK to let little kids ride very hot machines.
Steve :scooter:
I know just what you are saying, I grew Up in North Bend Oregon, and road 3-wheelers all the time in the Sand Dunes and Such. I can tell you for sure that it don't matter what type of Bike you are on, if you arn't properly trained to ride it, it can be very dangerous. Just as many people get hurt on Quads as 3-wheelers.

the deal with the 3 wheelers is they are easier to tip then a 4 wheeler and harder to get off of then a bike . there was quite a few people who got pinned under 3 wheelers and died. the adults getting killed was bad but when a bunch of kids started to get really messed up and dead then they pulled them .
dont ride like a dip shit and do stunts ya cant do and ya just mite live to see tomorrow:laugh:

and ya never go home when the cop is that close to your house , go hide in the woods.
but now he knows where you live and look like so , that makes getting away alittle bit harder ..... not that i would know anything about that :innocent::innocent::shifty::anon.sml:
so ya get a fine or just the big speech?

I love my trikes and ride them everywhere but I know how to ride them. Anytime my buddies want to ride one I give them a 15-20 min. lesson on how they work. They aren't like a motorcycle at all but I don't believe they are any more dangerous.

KingPaul

yeah it can be flipped if you dont know how to ride it and dont lean and turn sharp.... but once you realize how to lean its not very hard to ride at all.

i can flip it over with one hand haha

but its not any more dangerous than a bike or quad those can flip too

Let me start with , I own 3 and 4 wheelers as well as mini and full size bikes

The biggest problem with 3 wheelers was lack of parental supervision , and 4 wheelers have not changed that. Most kids that get hurt are riding adult sized machines.
You would not let an 8 year old drive a 250cc or larger Dirt Bike he or she would never be able to balance it , but because a 3 or 4 wheeler "balances its self " at least on level ground , people let their kids ride them instead of buying a child size bike
They banned the sale of 3 wheelers and the accidents didnt stop !! Its the people they have to change not the atv

The best solution is minibikes , small cute and fun to ride
I will get down off my soapbox now.
Rob

Any way ride safe but ride smart.

Last edited:

joekd

Hate to say it but if you regularly ride around/under construction equipment like that you were just asking for trouble

The site foreman knows what liability is and will be more then happy to have you arrested so he doesnt have to pay more $$

We still ride on fire roads which is illegal but we have the courtesy to stay quiet and slow down around any walkers or other riders so we haven't had a bit of trouble yet and have actually had local people suggesting us some other local trails to ride on

bigrob, i cant agree more with that lol

joe, today i was out in the tobacco fields with a bunch of kids. at one point when someone had my bike i was just walking, and i ran into some people walking their dog and everyone seems to be nice. its just the cops that ive had problems with. and a year ago a neighbor called.