Open Class: Clayon's DB30 Redo....again

Not much to update, some more parts just came in the mail. My Dyno 94ss cam showed up, as well as my stock Raptor carb. Hopefully by next week the oil seal will be here and I can rebuild the motor. :thumbsup:

The last few pictures are of a sprocket/chain alignment tool I bought fairly cheap off of Ebay. The problem was that the rods that came with it were too short, so I drilled out the hole so I can use it on my minibikes, it works good, it should at least take some of the guess work out of it. :shrug:

Happy buildin'. :thumbsup:

Thanks Tom and Vic. :thumbsup: That tool should be handy and it was $15 shipped plus it maybe took 15 minutes to modify it. Not much new on the bike, just waiting for my springs to show up from Rieken's and then I can get the motor built. I'll get some new pics soon.

It's a roller! :thumbsup:

I finally got them tires mounted. :doah: And I know, I know, the bike is pretty dusty but at least it is rolling. :laugh:

Happy building guys and gals. :thumbsup:

Thanks Vic, and yes I'm getting real excited to ride both my build off bikes. It just gotta get the motor rebuilt and then I should be set. :thumbsup:

Thanks Todd and Don. :thumbsup: I didn't intend for the bike to turn out this way, but it just happens to be Case IH colors so I bought a couple 3" International Harvester decals to put on it. Kinda fitting since I'm working at a Case IH dealer now. :laugh:

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk

You're going to enjoy working for them. The world headquarters and main manufacturing plant for Case IH is right here in the city I'm living at (Racine, WI). I was trying to load a picture, but can't seem to get it off my phone, but has the large 8 wheel tractors parked in front of the University here. Not what you would expect for a college but they contribute quite a bit to our local economy. Sounds like you're making some good progress on the projects, keep it up!:thumbsup:
I finally found the picture I was trying to explain. Didn't realize until now they also took on the New Holland Construction and AG line.