Powell Bro Serial Numbers List

I'm liljake just picked up a three digits B model not a lot there but wheels frame front end and seat bracket but it's not to beat up. Any info or the year of the B would be great. Thanks.Also have a C model and a F model. Both running not all original but there.LJ

Just found Powell Challenger 3952-D. Literally a "barn find", looks like it had a clutch problem early in life and was put in the barn and forgotten about. All original, 5hp Briggs is dated 62nd day of '69 has good compression. Pics are "as found" minus some dust, dirt and grime, I have all parts (air cleaner, drive clutch and cover). Excited, Love it, but may be persuaded to sell. Thanks, Scott 005.JPG 003.JPG 002.JPG

Like in post "might be persuaded to sell", really looking for a Meyers Lynx 65 or Taco 100, would like to trade for one in like condition. Yes, would sell, reluctantly, so will be priced "high" to keep me from crying after the sale, $1800, Thanks, Scott.

Very nice , is it for sale?
Like in post "might be persuaded to sell", really looking for a Meyers Lynx 65 or Taco 100, would like to trade for one in like condition. Yes, would sell, reluctantly, so will be priced "high" to keep me from crying after the sale, $1800, Thanks, Scott.