Powell Bro Serial Numbers List

james c

well, i dont know what else to do except strip the paint around the serial
at this point. i posted pics of the imprint. how else can i state my case?
i dont care anymore

just a fool who likes minis, i aint writing a history book:thefinger:
It's all good james
You might have the exception to the rule when it comes to your series D looking Powell being a series B...
Do what you can..Some of us as well as yourself I'm sure find it interesting and want to know a little bit more about their Powell's.
Alan Powell has been kind enough to assist those who want to know more about each one mfg thats the reason for this thread.
So as I stated earlier do what you can and it is what it is...I want to thank you personally for your patience and effort in ID ing this Awesome mini bike:thumbsup:

james c

i will always be curious, i believe the paint will come off this weekend.
im just pissed that i have this problem.
ive owned 4 of these bikes all 25 years ago,
i found this one at a swap meet three years ago. to me, they are the best.
this not a competition for the best bike, its just a toy.
good luck

in simple words....dont throw around opinions unless alan says it is so!
james
lets not take it there..People are only trying to help you sorry your offended or better yet frustrated with the results of your quest for a complete serial.
Like I stated earlier its your bike and no one better then you can decipher what you uncover under the layers of paint. I'll do the best I can to help you in any way I can to make some sense out of the info you provide and will submit it along with all the other's serial no. and hopefully bring some closure to this dilemma :thumbsup:

Thank you steve for responding, I have photos I would like to share but I can not figure out how to insert them but I will get them posted as soon as this layman can figure it out!

Mark

Update 01-17-10
Got an email from Alan Powell yesterday.
He's working on the list of serial numbers...
Thanks to all for your patience Mr Powell has been very busy as of late..
As soon as I receive the info I will post the findings in this thread..
:thumbsup: Thanks again Alan :thumbsup: