Pro Money Purse Mini Bike Race

What do you guys think of a pro purse mini bike flat track race?probally the first ever?! well we have one and probally more, first one could be sat. Sept.4thars if we can get 10 riders or more out to Victorville Auto Raceway at the fairgrounds in Victorville, the promoter will only charge us $35.00 total to race for a $100.00 split purse! and a big trophy for first! under 18 years old race for trophies. if you want to check out the track they are having a 25th anniversary car race this weekend, cars racing starts 5pm.:thumbsup:

victorville

it is now! sorry but this guy offer a pro purse which not only very cool for mini bikes but probally a first! and its only $35.00 entry. if you can get Ventura,s entry down to at least that i,ll call him and cancel in a minute?!

let me remind you two things the last pratice was cancelled without me knowing about it to it was to late and we still had alot of FUN check out the videos? we even made a trip that day out to another cool riding spot Madcarson turned us on to even more fun all the way until the sun went down.
Just like you said your way out there in the valley kind of far you have to admit for most of to travel high prices or not! plenty of mini bikers out there.

Schedules

Rod,

There's only 3 guys organizing races, you, Paul and I. You're doing good things but we have to cooperate on days.

If we start putting races on the same day both events could suffer. I agree that it's good to have some more tracks to race at but not at the cost at losing as we gain.

I don't think there's enough mini bikers to start doing 2 events on one weekend. Why risk it?

There's plenty of weekends ahead to have races at the various tracks without stacking 2 on one weekend.

Let me know what you think.

Rob

MiniBike Paul

Pro mini bike, that is, racing minibikes for a cash prize, sounds really dumb to me, or if you prefer, a good way to ruin a fun hobby!

$100 prize money??? I spend more than that on the plaques! And, more important, Ventura Raceway and I have offered fianancial assistance to those who need it, way more important than some small cash awards for guys who don't need it!

If run, your "Pro" event will be won by someone with a new, $1500 AGK or NR or Nash motor! No under-funded guy will win a race for money! Hell, I will loan one of my motors to Edwin and split the winnings!

And is Victoville now closer, or more convienient, than Ventura??

Sure wish you would put all that energy of yours into helping us have a few good, well attended events!

Can't we keep this a hobby? Pro minibike? Wyody, no pun intended your in a Mania mode now. Paul is right. Ventura is closer and has insurance. Nobody, is here to race for money and One Hundred dollar's ($100.00) is chump change.

Put your effort's and I do appreciate them, into something else. Help a fellow racer get his or her project together. Paul is putting up trophies and handing out entry money like Holloween candy. If my tail bone was not still killing me and I was 30 years younger $1000.00 or a new race motor as a prize would be fantastic. Wyody, were cut from the very same mold; mania-manic and so forth.

It cost $100.00 in fuel to take the RV to Victorville so I guess you could reimburse me to help fellow rider get their bikes ready???> Wyody, were still friends right?

TT :laugh:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Sounds a lot like the days of the SFV minimoto events. People offered cash and prizes, but the organizer was such wimp. He said it will make the sport bad. Please that's how organize kart racing got started.

All the places are far, Ventura takes me 1.5 hours, the same for Elsinore, Victorville, and Perris. Hanford, and Visalia are 2.5 hours away.

I have never seen money or prizes hurt a race. To even offer trophies as a prize makes people want to go more than nothing at all. So what if people spend more money on a motor or bike trying to win, who cares?? Think about it, and stop with all the crying.

Okay so i,ll call and cancel all the future races,rides and camp outs and let some one else do it better ?! i have other things i can do with my spare time like finally getting a mini bike for my self to ride.

You guys need to form the Socal Minibike Racing Federation (Smurf). Then you can come over for a barbecue at my house and duke it out for the commissioner spot. :hammer:

Korndog,

You are now seeing its a thankless job and all you ever here about is the $hi77y.
Never a thanks, never a sounds great lets do it. Just the crap... Well I appreciate you trying, although it does not effect me one way or the other cause I'm not driving that far unless there a group from here going.

Just letting you know...

I'll bring the boxing gloves and be one of the the judges, we'll be needing two more, any offers for the judge positions? Marvelous Marv said he would ref the fights, maybe we could sell tickets and make some money to buy a track in between somewhere. :laugh:

I'll bring the boxing gloves and be one of the the judges, we'll be needing two more, any offers for the judge positions? Marvelous Marv said he would ref the fights, maybe we could sell tickets and make some money to buy a track in between somewhere. :laugh:
Now your talkin'... What about ring girls?....Wait, never mind, I don't want to offend anybody or corrupt the innocent. lmao...

Maybe we should all exchange ideas that are mini bike related to the forum? These kind of threads go no where. There non thought out. They have no real sense of being and just plain suck eggs. It's a community of fellow rider's, racers, mini bike buffs. No where does it say we must compete for bragging rights. "Let's get 15,000 members to ride down to the White House and ask or demand satisfaction to be able to ride on the street and share the road with cars?"

It's a thankless job as Vette_66 pointed out. Deal with that fact before you post a thread about money racing>?

Latley, I have been so busy I don't even have time to look at some of the threads here at my favorite site!

The drag racer's in LA race for money, but not public people know about it. It's kept quiet and private.

IT'S A HOBBY AND A SMALL PART OF IT IS COMRADS. WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND STOP ALL THE FIGHTING ABOUT NOTHING IMPORTANT. WORK ON YOUR OWN BIKE. SHARE YOUR PICTURES AND STOP ALL THE BICKERING. :no:

TT out~ :hammer: