"ripped off by a member" beware!!

I am really glad there is going to be a good ending to all this. You were lucky the right people were in the right place to help you out. It is a great looking bike.:thumbsup:

Bike is in the hands of greyhound
Would you like to apologize? Maybe give a reason for the delay? Were you just trying to rip off a member? I only ask because I have no interest in you if you were trying to take advantage of someone. But I am willing to listen to what you might have to say. But to just come in here and give a lame update after reading how vested we all are in this forum just doesnt cut it. I am sure we would all like to hear your side of the story. Again if you were just trying to scam a buck just say so. I am sure without a follow up statement you probably wont have too many future conversations on this forum with at least the members of this thread. :shrug:

Would you like to apologize? Maybe give a reason for the delay? Were you just trying to rip off a member? I only ask because I have no interest in you if you were trying to take advantage of someone. But I am willing to listen to what you might have to say. But to just come in here and give a lame update after reading how vested we all are in this forum just doesnt cut it. I am sure we would all like to hear your side of the story. Again if you were just trying to scam a buck just say so. I am sure without a follow up statement you probably wont have too many future conversations on this forum with at least the members of this thread. :shrug:
I agree with you but I would not get your hopes up,or a least a sincere one anyway at this point. See guys like this sell things because they need money and not really because they want to sell it.When someone sends them money they are more concerned with spending the money more than making sure the buyer is satisfied.
Conceited people like this can't be bothered with morals and correct social behavior. They will always take care of their needs first regardless.after they get called out you will get nothing but excuses,lies and or faint apology's with "i'm sorry but..." in it everytime.

Paul, thank you very much for stepping in and helping Manchester1 get this resolved.

Your actions, and the concern and suggestions of the rest of the folks on the thread speak volumes about the folks who are involved in our hobby - makes me even more proud to be a minibiker, and be associated with our OldMiniBikes community :thumbsup:.

Manchester1, congratulations, i'm happy this turned out right for you. I hope you can get some peaceful rest now. When your bike get's in, please post us some pictures..and if possible, get a picture of what it is shipped in or on for transport on a bus !

Y'all take care,

RobertC

buckeye

Thank you for your honesty.
That was not easy for you to do. You could have just blown this whole thing off and not responded at all.
Way to step up.:thumbsup:

Hey MM69 welcome back to the forum , glad to hear you decibed to remaim one o the OldMiniBikes family and made ammends .
Just like any family we can have our little problems now and then
Rob

I've known Tyler for about 3 years. If he has a shortcoming it is making bad decisions that bite him in the :censure: - some of that is youth, some is just bad choices.

For a while he was under the spell of a major, older, well known local trouble maker in SoCal who lead him down a terrible path; on the other hand, we all met his dad when we raced at San Bernardino about 18 months ago; he is a welder fabricator and seemed to be a talented and nice man.

Funny, but thru everything, I like Tyler! He is in school and hopefully will grow into a responsible man! There are a lot of great guys right here, hell in this thread, from whom he could learn a lot about the "golden rule" and "doing the right thing"!

Tyler, if you read this, good move, you can see that the reaction to your honest apology is respect! Now look around at the different folks you know and decide who you are going to be in life - your choice how you will live and deal with others - hope you pick the high road!

Next time you are in a tight spot, feel free to call me!! I will cover your choices with you . . . . . . . .. you will decide who you are and how to proceed!!

Paul

TomH

i have no excuses i was dragging my feet and im sorry
That's what being the best you can be is all about. We all have made bad choices, but instead of burying it, lying and alibiing, you made it right, you made amends. Hope you learn something about the power of honesty right there that will carry you thru the rest of your life.:thumbsup:

UPDATE: Well I got a phone call today from grey hound, In "ARIZONA":scared: They told me they had to take the mini bike off of the bus because it leaked gas & oil all over the box and the box fell apart:angry: The supervisor was really nice. She called me back again and said they will have somebody re-box it tomorrow and continue to send the mini on its way:mad2: