SFVISBF mini moto 2009 Race #2

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Another Great morning REV ! Thanks again for setting this up !
I figured out why my bike was running so Poorly ! 100% operator error ! The choke was 1/2 way on ! :doah:
MDB , I wish I had know you were heading our way I have a Honda GX160 I would have sent home with you for a lil R&D !
No problem, sure i would like to do a little work for ya.
I had fixed Ty's motor in the last few days. So he could make the race with his own minibike. It ran very fast, but he was running to slow around the turns.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Sorry guys I can't post the video up. It was to long for youtube. So I may have to make it into 2 parts, but it will take some time. Or move the video over to another site.

i wish i could have been there. it looked like it was a lot of fun. what's with the running thing? i'm 270lbs and have smoked a pack a day for the last 10 years or so, i don't run unless i want to have a heart attack. :lol:

i'm still having issues my 5.5 right now and am going to do a 6.5 pretty soon. i'm determined to make it out to one of these this year.

i'm going to be hurting some for the next few months but then i'll be able to drop some money on fun stuff. it's going to take me about 3 months to get back to normal after having to pay dual rent for two months ($1700 a month now, yay). i'm thinking i'll have the 6.5 ready by fall (or possibly a mildly modded GX390/clone by then).

That was called a Le Mans Start. Thats the way the 24 hours of Le mans race used to be started. The cars were lined up and the drivers had to run to the cars and start them up and take off. They don't start that way anymore because the drivers would start the cars and some wouldn't fasten their safety harneses.

Now That was all very assume except for the poor guys who had starting problems. I would have a cheater injector can of starting fluid hit the button and pull the rope LOL
Looked like a whole lot of fun and thanks for the look. Kind of a race like go karts once did in the streets of Tacate, Mexico
Steve :scooter:

tomsprops

The funniest part is I think he Won the Foot race ! I don't know his name but I don't think we let him run in the Offroad race because his bike SMOKED so bad ! We thought the Fire Dept would show up , Seriously !
But in true competive form he was there again to race another day ! Kudo's to him !!!!!

tomsprops

Hey check out the guys from Georgia racing thier DoodleBug's in the DB30 section ! I would welcome them to our next race ! I like thier style ! :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I just tried to play it ,but it wouldn't play . It said because it's longer than 10 minutes .
Yeah I know, sorry for that. I can see it, maybe because I'm the one who posted it. I copied and paste that from my saved videos. You can't even see that image of the race from my youtube page.

OK let's try this again!
Different web site this time.

SFV minimoto race 04-05-09- Video
MDB,
That looks like a lot of fun. If you are having a race in August near Bonneville Speed Week or in September near BUB Speed Trials at Bonneville I may cruise over & race with you guys. There are a bunch of us taking our minis to Bonneville this year for pit bikes. California is the wrong direction for us but I may sneak over anyway.

Thanks & Keep the videos coming!

tomsprops,
I'm the guy who had the smoker during the first race. :doah: That was baaaad. I wasn't last at the starting line though. I got a solid three laps in!:scooter:
By the way, Im Max.

tomsprops

I know ! The Rev already told me ! I like your truck I had a Sweet 63 that was one of my Favorite's ever ! My Big Brother has been working on his 65 maybe you've seen him ?He's been going to most of the races to watch .
So was that a DB/Clone combo you had at the race ? I shoulda raced mine I had it there!
Anyway's I like your style !:thumbsup:
P.S. I don't think I'm gonna make the next Race . I'll be running accross Death Valley with 30-40 of my Closest Idiot's at 100 mph+ on our HD's !

Hey man if I had idiot friends with H-Ds I'd be doing the same thing. Yeah man I love my truck its cool. I have a baja mini with a harbor freight motor on it but its the big bike, not a DB30. Good Luck in the Valley of Death, Ill see ya in two races.
P.S. I love your Rupp!