SFVISBF mini moto 2009 Race #2

rev106

Race #2. Corporate Takeover!

Do not ride on the courses before or after race day. If you do, you run the risk of burning out the spot and ruining it for everyone. Don't be selfish. Think.

Meet point:

6 AM at:

Fosters Doughnuts

9901 De Soto Ave
Chatsworth, CA 91311

We leave at 7am sharp.

Things will go well if you follow directions.

Follow directions.

The Course:

20 laps. Street race. 4 right turns, total length of each lap is about 3/4th of a mile, that means we're racing 15 miles total. Two longer stretches and two shorter ones.

Please park off the race course on a side street or East of the course. Keep engines off until everyone is ready and you're given the signal to start your engines.

Also...I guess I need to say it, but no freeloading. We had freeloaders at the last race. You want to run, then you have to pay...otherwise, watch.

me and Grantina1 are definitley going to try to make it to this one. both of us should have our bikes up and running by then.

do you have a map of the course?

Smallbore

is the race going to be right by the meeting place? i googled it and it looks pretty empty around there.
The meeting place is usually a short drive away from the race location. The actual location is usually not posted because of L.A.`s finest in the pretty black & white cars ! Consider it a Covert Operation ! :doah:

makes sense.

btw, you should change your av. there are kids that post on here and Hent won't be too happy about it.

i think it's bad enough i have pedobear for my av. :laugh:

there's a very, very good chance that i might not make it again. money is going to be extremely tight for the next few months.

i'm paying $1600 a month for rent for April/May because we jumped on a place. there's more info in this thread: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/11862-got-house-today.html#post77534

it will save me quite a bit in the long run, but short term my bank account is going to get hit really hard. i doubt i'll be able to drop an extra couple hundred for the trip down to SoCal.

i'm thinking i should be able to make it down for the June race.

i'm going to talk to the property mangement chick here tomorrow to see if i can get out of my lease a month early. i'm 98% sure it won't happen. if i do get out of it, i'll be there with one of my mini bikes.

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It was a real nice race today. I still don't think the real winner won the race. Maybe nice time I'm gonna have to be a counter. No one has a better eye than me. I should have a video up of the race in a couple of days.

rev106

It was a real nice race today. I still don't think the real winner won the race. Maybe nice time I'm gonna have to be a counter. No one has a better eye than me. I should have a video up of the race in a couple of days.
I think we worked it out, #333 was 1st. After all ,we got the best counters no money can buy. I could use the help Charles, if you're down.

tomsprops

Another Great morning REV ! Thanks again for setting this up !
I figured out why my bike was running so Poorly ! 100% operator error ! The choke was 1/2 way on ! :doah:
MDB , I wish I had know you were heading our way I have a Honda GX160 I would have sent home with you for a lil R&D !

Hey Tommy
I heard you stopped to help Frogman when he crashed, Thanks !
My shoulder is still screwed up so I stayed home. I shoulda went just to count laps.
Did he go to the hospital ?

tomsprops

He seemed like his Bell was still ringing when I found him ( This is a guy who has a frog in his pocket ? No Really ! A Big Fat Frog ! ). His bike was up on the curb and he was about 10 ft from there in the shrubs . He looked like he banged up his knee's and was dusty but I did see him do a couple more Laps ! Lucky loaded hi bike and he took off . JD thougt he might of went to go get it lookrd at ?