rev106

Next Race: The Dirt Oval!!!

When?

October 5th meet at 7am and race at 8am

Where?

Winchell's 330
13811 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City, California 91402

The one you've been waiting for! The Dirt Oval!!!!

*30 laps

*Do not start your bike until it's time to race.

*You have to push your mini bike between a hedgerow and a gate until you can roll it over into the race area, it's a few yards.

*The course is next to the Freeway in a runoff ditch, no houses, no brush fire potential, we'll be below line of sight and noise.

*There are no signs, banners, postings etc. on any fence saying anything, it's just an empty lot.

*You don't like it, stay home.

tomsprops

That could be a tough one for me to make ? I'm planning on the Smoke-Out West in Cottonwood AZ. That weekend. I guess it all depends on work $ ?

tomsprops

Don't get me WRONG ! Ridding a Vintage Chopper around Sedona AZ in the fall With a Beautiful Woman ! Is anything but Staying Home ! :thefinger:

tomsprops

Besides, If I'm not Mistaken ! The Guy's from The HORSE Magizine have a Minibike Race around thier hotel rooms @ Midnite ? Maybe, I Just want to Kick Some Fresh A :censure: S ! ! :thumbsup:

tomsprops

I got booked on a job so the Smoke Out , is out ! Looks like I'm in on the dirt track ! :thefinger: !
P,S. ED....:thefinger: :thefinger: YOU !!!!!!

I got booked on a job so the Smoke Out , is out ! Looks like I'm in on the dirt track ! :thefinger: !
P,S. ED....:thefinger: :thefinger: YOU !!!!!!
Hey TOMMY CHONG !!!
I hope you fall in the dirt oval because I'm gonna run that CHINESE CONTRAPTION over you call a minibike.
If 8Ball would be there,I'd run his ass over two !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thefinger: THE BOTH OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomsprops

Small B-It's about time you put your camera down and pick-up a mini ! I hope you're there ! :thumbsup:
PS ED :thefinger: YOU ! ! !
PSS, Kenny go ahead and pull the trigger ! ! ! I'll pay you for the Bullet later !

Smallbore

Tom dont know if your work`n on Saturday, but there`s a really cool bike show Saturday called the Frazier Park Festival of Vintage Motorcycles. In Frazier Park of course..... A lot of vintage Jap bikes, but its open to all classes 20+ years old. And a swapmeet too !! I went there last year for the 1st. time, and will not miss this one ! Heres the link... Check it out !!! Frazier Park Festival of Vintage Motorcycles - National Forrest Association Los Padres See ya..... :punk:

tomsprops

Look's like it was Me ! Lucky # 23 ! The next event is the Figure 8 ! Need to go wrench something together for that one ! :thumbsup:
P.S ED :thefinger: !

Look's like it was Me ! Lucky # 23 ! The next event is the Figure 8 ! Need to go wrench something together for that one ! :thumbsup:
P.S ED :thefinger: !

Congrats dude. :thumbsup:

You should prolly be wrenching together some body armor for the figure 8. :weld::grind::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Last edited: