Someone To Bend and Weld A Custom Header For Predator

Need 1" custom bent Predator header, underseat style like OldMiniBikes but more compact, shorter, flange welded, etc. contact me for details and quote. Thx, JB

JB I would almost consider it ,but the headers I have made doing it with out the bike in front of you would be impossible to get it to fit properly .
Trying it from pics would be a maybe an then probably wouldn't fit .

Find yourself a hot rod shop or off road race car shop in Reno and stop by with your Mini and the exhaust parts you have and ask them if they will do what you need done. Fab shops are usually very receptive to one off quick/fun projects.

I'm going to try what Manchester said and try to find a local muffler shop to do it. Basically though what I'm looking for is to shorten them so they don't stick out past the frame. The first one is the OldMiniBikes underseat header, it's too elongated and the muffler adds 7". I would like a pipe that bends forward toward the gas tank then back, cut it off at the valve cover, stick on the RLV should be good.

This one just needs to be cut 3" shorter and re welded. This muffler looks like shit but performs well. I don't want it sticking out. Brute Pipes chrome sucks, came off the first day.