Suspened Trail Horse Build CUSTOM!!!

Biffmini

Sheesh! Getting sick of looking at this not going anywhere. So I picked up a few things to get my interest back up.
Forks came in this week for the custom triple trees.
fall2016THbuilds 122.jpg
I picked these over PW 80 forks, I thought they would be a little easier to work in a front brake.
Also picked up some 13" sebac shocks for the rear. Cleaning & prep. wheels so I can start mock up soon.
fall2016THbuilds 004.jpg
I'm going to need custom Sprocket & Brake, Spacers/hubs for these wheels. A very specific width will be needed for this to work in the Trail horse swing arm. After I figure what sprocket & brake drum to use. So that's my next Task, any suggestions are very welcome.

Looks great Mark!! Nice to see some progress!! I recognize those LSCustom trees glad you snagged a set!! What forks are those? They look good in that color!!

Biffmini

Looks great Mark!! Nice to see some progress!! I recognize those LSCustom trees glad you snagged a set!! What forks are those? They look good in that color!!
Unknown ebay "dirt bike forks" 1" tubes
I do like them... I'd send you a link but I don't know how:doah:

Biffmini

Nice build. Can't wait to see how you set up the brake and sprocket
I'm thinking something simaler to the og speedway plastic spacers milled billet alum.
I need 2" for the brake & 2 27/32 for sprocket
I can get brake hub drilled to bolt pat...
Maybe 5/16" bolts, 1/4" are a little small.
Not sure what size sprocket to use will see...
I'm going to need help with this!
I'm putting the word out that I need a machine shop to fab & drill sprockets & hubs... 1476061520698-1848525508.jpg
Give me your oppinon please! I'm just a small town carpenter.

Biffmini

I'm getting started getting things mocked up.
Its time to get some details figured out & fab a few parts as needed... Rear wheel hubs, fender brackets, kick stand, etc... Getting some parts on the way from OldMiniBikes.
Slow but sure