Tank's 2015 Blue Steel Bobber - scratch build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice design and fabrication. I'm totally rippin' off some of the ideas here for my next project. I have a 15 horse Kohler motor that needs a home in a street legal/beach scoot. My wife's parents have a place down in South Padre Island. Maybe a mash-up of what you, OND and Firemarshall are doing.

I'm very impressed!

Last edited:
Thanks HP, Rugblaster and OND,

My brother popped round yesterday and we were both sitting on a bucket staring at the bike, Gonna make a few tweaks to the front rockers.
Will change the aesthetics slightly and I have found a new place to mount the bars which is going to look soooo Cool.

Might get some time in this week will see what happens

Thanks Bill, Tippy, Dave, Jdogg, Uncle T and Joe. Steep learning curve on this one, but really enjoying the build.

This weekend added cheek plates to the forks. Shortend the shocks and changed the angle between forks and the tree. Makes it look a little beter.
Then turned up two bushes for the Toyota Hilux leaf spring seat. This weekend I'll have a crackat the drive train.

Last edited:
Dude!!! Hey Dude!!! You friggin ROCK!!

The front end on that girl is centerfold worthy!
Thanks Uncle T - You're gonna make me blush. Been thinking about asking a model or two to do a real classic 60's centerfold pic If I can get the bike finished in time.

always enjoy watchin your builds tank

nice work
Sir, Coming from your stable of bikes that's high Praise - Thanks

Tank that's gotta be one of the coolest fat tire bikes on the planet, very nice stance on that one.
:bowdown: Thank you Sir

amazing build tank :thumbsup: that front end is a work of art
Love old School Bikes - hope I'm doing the greats justice

X2...couldn't have said it any better................
Really appreciate the cudo's - means alot when I'm stuck miles away from Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.