The FIRST ....and "LAST" Bonanza

Great investigation and write up. I've known the son of Arctic Cat's head of engineering for a few years. His dad designed the entire Arctic bike line and oversaw production through the 3 year run. I've always meant to formally interview him. You have inspired me to follow up on that before it's too late. I only hope I can do it justice the way you have done here.

I joined your club Gerry (KustomKartKid) !!! This is one of the first 50. Someone cut the engine plate and laid it flat. Has the seat riser with a California Kart sticker still on it. I will fix the engine plate and it will stay this way. Need to find some Magnesium 6 inch Go Powers and a 2 stroke engine and a seat. I did get the Fairbanks Morse brake with it.

markus

I joined your club Gerry (KustomKartKid) !!! This is one of the first 50. Someone cut the engine plate and laid it flat. Has the seat riser with a California Kart sticker still on it. I will fix the engine plate and it will stay this way. Need to find some Magnesium 6 inch Go Powers and a 2 stroke engine and a seat. I did get the Fairbanks Morse brake with it.
:thumbsup: Did you catch the one the guy replicated in the build off? It was "pretty impressive" He nailed it pretty good with the seat and engine plate etc, check it out if you missed it.

Way cool bike Ed, the decal is really sweet :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Did you catch the one the guy replicated in the build off? It was "pretty impressive" He nailed it pretty good with the seat and engine plate etc, check it out if you missed it.

Way cool bike Ed, the decal is really sweet :thumbsup:
Thanks Marcus ! Yes he did a great job on that bike ! I wonder if he has an extra engine plate ?

What is the difference between the Bonanza forks with 3 hole for the emblem and the forks with 6 holes for the emblem? Besides the number of holes. Is the six hole an earlier fork then the 3 hole?