The "Off The Wall" Rupp Dart Cycle

capguncowboy

I didn't make that seat. Its really, really nice. That's somebody's work in California.......Where all the talent is.:laugh:
Hey now! There's a little bit of talent here in Tennessee. Not me, but I've heard there are a few :laugh:

The rest of it lies up in NJ

The bike looks great btw. It really makes me want to find one some day

Hi Karen, you are doing a awesome job at putting life back into your Dart Cycle. I put mine on the back burner do to my health awhile back then almost sold it but it is back on track now. Hopefully I will have it finished by early next year. I see a lot of parts are be made from the original donor parts and being put on these wonderful little machines. I enjoyed working with Scott on getting the parts to him to duplicate. Also chatting about what info I found on the bikes with him and life in general. Great guy and craftsman. I live about 40 miles from where the bikes were built. Hope to see yours finished soon. I met you at Windber a few years back. Scotty has my number if you have any questions I might be able to help. Jmbmini

Looking good, Karen! Did you find one those impossible to find clutch covers yet? :shifty:

by the way, text me if you have another nice pull start handle like that one. All of mine are busted up. :thumbsup:

It was actually kinda easy to find a clutch cover and a awesome water slide decal.:thumbsup: I'll give a few details after I take a picture tomorrow.:thumbsup: