The "Super Top Secret" Gilson build

CarPlayLB

Wowzers Eric!! Thats some gorgeous work right there!! I didnt think you liked chrome! :lol:
I hate chrome! ...it has gotten way too expensive the last few years! These were done for $125 for the top and lowers. My buddy owns Aah-Oo-Gah horn company and does a bit of plating, so he gets a better deal. My normal would have easily been double!

Wow....just wow....Parcel Rack 3 of 3 just looks awesome not to mention all the rest of the bike. Briggs is way cool. Anxious to see how you do the control assembly for the Bendix. This is one bad Panamanian Taxi:bowdown:

He's gonna need rabbit ears for Internet connection...[emoji51]
Eric, you really bring a lot to the table when it comes to details! I'm blown away by the quality of your builds. Your chrome and sarcastic wit are an inspiration!![emoji2]

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

CarPlayLB

Too Sweet , Hope it will withstand all the pool boys :laugh:
Thanks for the props guys!
Panama is a dream that started last year about this time. My wife and I have been there 3 times in the last 12 months! We love it there and just so happens that that my newly adopted brother owns a resort there (insert shameless plug: IslandPlantationBocas.com). I bleed red, white, and blue, but have some fears in regards to the direction this country is heading, and both of us just want a simpler life. The people there are very friendly, they use US currency, and beers are a dollar at the bar!
Many of you that are close to me know that I am involved with a non-profit in Bocas. Give and Surf, that improves the lives of the children there. My second trip I was able to bring over 100 brand new swimsuits for their swim program, and this last trip we brought suitcases full of school supplies. My wife had pictures of the kids sent and we brought them photographs to give to their parents with a frame that we decorated. The smiles from a child who's never had a picture of themselves was so rewarding!
I just figure that for a guy with one foot in Hell and the other on a banana peel, this may firm up the dirt under my feet! Life is an adventure and I want to live before I die! This is a costly adventure and it will be a while until I am able to go, but once there, they have a strong WiFi signal! I will still be here...after all, a lot of you A-holes are family now!

As far as Buck and Chipper go, it is not a blessing, but a curse, that I am so dynamic, good looking, and charming that every person is immediately attracted to me. I know you LA uncle Daddy cousin sister types won't understand! ...and the pool boy appears to be a girl!

I hate chrome! ...it has gotten way too expensive the last few years! These were done for $125 for the top and lowers. My buddy owns Aah-Oo-Gah horn company and does a bit of plating, so he gets a better deal. My normal would have easily been double!
I couldn't agree with you more Eric....I got a ruff quote today from a chromer to do my Powell forks and handle bars and it was three times the price that you paid !:crying: I just can't do it !!!:no: