the trail horse i acquired last summer

hey eric........haven't been ignoring you......im not a supporting member anymore.......hoping someone will get back to me soon to straighten it out.......and I am undecided as to color yet...........I need a rear fender bad and not sure if I will put the torque averter on it...........still kinda looking over the parts I have and trying to decide which way to go

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Hey Tippy ! I am Pleased to inform you. You have a Secret Admirer !

I have been Commissioned to make you a Full Set of Trail Horse Decals ( Plus the Guard decals I have shown.)

FREE to you, Now Ya just Gotta guess WHO ? :laugh:

hey bb........ive never in my life had a secret admirer.........I am humbled............and I have no idea............sorry I didn't get back to you in time. had a couple of days off to get out of town and relax.........

CarPlayLB

hey bb........ive never in my life had a secret admirer.........I am humbled............and I have no idea............sorry I didn't get back to you in time. had a couple of days off to get out of town and relax.........
Pam, it is not I that commissioned these, but can I be your "NOT secret admirer"? It would be an honor for me!

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Hey Tippy ! I am Pleased to inform you. You have a Secret Admirer !

I have been Commissioned to make you a Full Set of Trail Horse Decals ( Plus the Guard decals I have shown.)

FREE to you, Now Ya just Gotta guess WHO ? :laugh:
Spring is in the air, funny what one Secret Admirer can do.

Now back to building this mini bike..

Last edited:
hey bb.......I cant email from this site.......I have a full mail box and not sure I can fix it.........I lost my supporting membership and hoping to get it resolved....got your email, just cant return it.........can you email me the pic? or send me your email address?