Tote gote 781 vintage class

Davis

Thanks and ya probly gonna need it theres some prity stiff competition here ive done a few gotes but never posted anything Richard trotter is the only one that's ever seen any of them.

Davis

Ya those pics are deceiving that was a rattle can job from the previous owner the seat was way wrong it and just a bunch of other little things to be correct but your right that's a pile of parts I should've took pics on how it came apart but I'll figure it out I hope lol.

Davis

Got the clutch all cleaned up and dry lubed and put back together the clutch was in great shape springs are stiff and sheaves are very smooth.

Davis

It's been a slow go so far I've been busy at work but I got the motor all dialed in valves rings hone etc it was in very good shape for being the original to the bike 1967 7hp briggs. I've taken the shock centers to my chrome guy got the seat pans done and dropped to the seat guy got all the Gote decals and motor decals frame plugs and a very rare set of four nos Gote foot peg rubbers and grips and all of my paint all I gotta do now is build it uhg!

Davis

Kinda have been in a snow drift uhg too many deer up here for people to hit but I'm still in it I just need a few days.

Davis

Ya a little ive actually got my da out today doin a little sanding just seems everyones wreckin cars lately so my shop has been pretty consumed but if I just get a few days I can knock the thing out pretty quick I think if I just take the starting at noon happy hour away for a week but that aint no fun.