trail horse wheels ?

i have not recieved them from the shipper yet :thumbsup: and mine have no brake or sprocket assembly that is why i was asking for help . but i am sure someone here has a pic of the proper set up

I believe those wheels came off a CESTAD/Wards bike. They used the same wheels but had the band brake drum mounted on the same side as the sprocket like yours. I haven't seen any Trail Horse bikes with that configuration. However it should still work. That sprocket looks pretty worn out and that drum is going to need a bit of wire brushing and sanding.

I believe those wheels came off a CESTAD/Wards bike. They used the same wheels but had the band brake drum mounted on the same side as the sprocket like yours. I haven't seen any Trail Horse bikes with that configuration. However it should still work. That sprocket looks pretty worn out and that drum is going to need a bit of wire brushing and sanding.

^ This....

Here are a few shots of what I have on my trailhorse .
I went to ace hardware and made spacers to shim out the brake drum there isn't enough room to put the sprocket and drum on the same side .
Also my Montgomery ward bike has the same rims without the sprocket adaptor.
Just my 2 cents

thanks for the input ed :thumbsup: my wheels are in jersey should be here tomorrow got a package from OldMiniBikes coming today ordered a astro wheel sprocket and drum among other things :laugh: sure I can make something work

Hotroded, I just picked up a Trail Horse Ez Rider Chopper. What size brake band fits the brake drum? Can you take a pic of how your brake cable attaches to the frame and runs to the brake. Thanks for your help.