UPDATED WITH PICS!!! Well wishes to Guardrail Dave from April 16th crash

Updated Pictures got permission from Dave to post.

Sat night after the races.. Felling good!!

The BAD NEWS....

Today

Today Notice the bracelet "Fall Risk" little late to tell him that.

Dave showing a little leg...Final Product after surgery. He is able to walk a little.

Last edited:
That sucks man! Hope you feel better!
BUT, my question is; With all of the mechanical advice we have here
on OldMiniBikes.com, you don't think that we could have talked you through it? A
few screws here, some bailing wire there, and some duct tape to wrap it
up and make a cast. I just don't understand you spending all of that mini
bike money on some hospital when we could have fixed you up real nice.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Looks like Dave is in good hands! take care of yourself Dave, get well soon! If you want we can duct tape you up for Saturday night.......it wont be the same without you!

Glad to see the break is not in the joint you should heal up real nice. If you decide to come up to watch any of the events the rest of the year we have your entrance covered. And keep in mind when you are ready to race again these mini bikes work much better rubber side down. hope you feel better buddy!

dave,get well soon,please use ASE certified
mechanics, they will give you a warrente,plus they use OEM parts,:smile::smile::smile::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hope you get well soon dave so you can get back on the track?! been there many times its not fun. I,ll buy you a beer if you make it out to ventura? or Perris? or Torrance?

Daves on his way home. He had a hospital wrist band on that said "FALL RISK". He asked the nurse if he could have a few more to install on his bikes.
Now thats good stuff right there. :lol: A lot of us could use one of those on our bikes. :lol: Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and up and around. :thumbsup: Hope ya get it all worked out and can get on your bad motor scooter and ride... :scooter:

I'm back the sfv/ thanks to everybody for all the well wishes /doc says not to race until all 3 plates have been removed and not to ride cautiously until the cast is removed /but i'm thinking with a little from the crew a minibike side hack could carry my crutches:1orglaugh::1orglaugh:sorry about all the secracy before the surgery but i asked everyone not to say anything about it until after i was screwed back together again just because it would have been too hard for me to speak about the wreck not knowing if i would be able to walk straight again,,,its really scary lying there in hospital wondering if you will heal ...it doesnt get any easier with experiance either this was my third time over the past 30 years leg /knee /arm the other two were moto x bikes but the end result is the same.......ok i dont want to scare any one just being real/ thanks to edwin dan and frankie for getting my truck bike and gear home/thanks to carrol 1967 for the phone charger and support /thanks marvo marv for picking up my pain meds/thanks allen 1967 for picking me up from the hospital and driving me back to LA .we should of had pics of that i was wheeled out by the hospital staff to a new convertable corvette wearing my cut off race gear with my cast exposed/it actually drew a crowd who knew minibikes were so poular..lol:1orglaugh:thanks to everybody for the calls visits and posts i really appreciate it all YES iwill ride again