UPDATED WITH PICS!!! Well wishes to Guardrail Dave from April 16th crash

vette66_00

Ok as stated in another tread if you want info please call Allen1967 for details.

This thread is only for well wishes for him to get better so they can be printed out and given to him in the hospital.

I will say Dave will be out of racing for a long while and he should make a full recovery.

maddcarson

Dave hope you get better soon. we all fall on our :asshole: sometimes but if it put you in the hospital it must of been bad. Hope you will be back up and Running in May.

Best wishes- Maddcarson.

Get better quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey Dave!

Rob and Fede here...

Seeing you down on that track made us feel terrible. We're glad that you're not hurt bad.

Make a quick recovery. We'll talk to you soon!

MiniBike Paul

Yikes! So sorry Davey! Haven't heard the details but it must be a biggie, damn! We've been told that in time you will be perfect, great! In the meantime we have the plaques! Thinking of you, wish you a quick recouvery! Paul

edwin

well guardrail, you know i love you man!!! lol. you know were here for ya, get well soon, gonna miss you on the track, definitely.

crashing and f'ing up your body is worse than not being able to ride your mini TP. i had a close call today on mine. Did an unexpected wheelie in the street with no helmet. Yikes!!!!

Dave called me about an hour ago and said he just got out of surgery. He wanted to let me know he was doing good. Should be back in So Cal. in a couple of days.

Yo GRD! get well buddy..

Saw Evil Ed,Mac, Lucky, and Paul at the Atomic Minibike swap this morning. You were missed and we are already designing a clone powered wheel chair (Taco style of course) for ya to get ya around the hospital.

Call me when you can!