Vintage Class: Havasu Dave's Cat Hustler

I thought it was Peter Fonda!!

I had to pause it as you went by to take in all the bling....:cool:

Very cool Dave...open the door a little more next time so you don't conk yourself..

I have been watching a lot of the build off bikes and have been thinking it is going be hard deciding who to vote for but I think this might get the vote???? Great job Dave!!! Your right you need the bikini girl, you get her and you defiantly got my vote.:thumbsup:

I have been watching a lot of the build off bikes and have been thinking it is going be hard deciding who to vote for but I think this might get the vote???? Great job Dave!!! Your right you need the bikini girl, you get her and you defiantly got my vote.:thumbsup:
LMAO! Yeah, but LOOK at me! I'd have to PAY to get a bikini girl! :laugh:

Thanks all for the nice comments and support. I ride my bikes a lot, no one complains, and I have that garage-door-duck down to a science! :thumbsup: With the chopper, I was leaning backwards to go under, but got vertigo and was worried about side-swiping the Dodge.

Note the flip flops. I got them in Japan about 9 years ago, and have worn them daily in the garage ever since. They STILL work as brakes! :laugh:

45t

Very nice Dave! Looks great. :thumbsup:

It takes some getting use to riding in the reclined position. Looks like you got it mastered.

I figured I'd be deluged with requests for dates from hot chicks, after posting a video of me riding my hog. :thumbsup: Of course the "lucky lass" would be required to do a tasteful photo shoot sporting swim wear with the bike- in a last-ditch effort at gathering those swing votes! :laugh:

I figured I'd be deluged with requests for dates from hot chicks, after posting a video of me riding my hog. :thumbsup: Of course the "lucky lass" would be required to do a tasteful photo shoot sporting swim wear with the bike- in a last-ditch effort at gathering those swing votes! :laugh:
Yea I don't get it either - Still think its my bikes faut and not me :lol:

Shes still a beaut though Dave:thumbsup:

I installed a foam bit in the air filter housing and rode it up and down the street to reset the high speed jet. I had to do it early in the morning, on account of the women lining the street, trying to get rides.

Nice job Dave although I got worried after you cleared the door then goosed the bike--thought we may have another entry for the WTF file.:thumbsup::smile:

I installed a foam bit in the air filter housing and rode it up and down the street to reset the high speed jet. I had to do it early in the morning, on account of the women lining the street, trying to get rides.
I kind of thought I'd have that problem as well Dave, turns out I was wrong!

Wonderful job on the cat!! Bravo my man.

Last edited: