Went riding, found a cool Gas Station, lots of pics!

My friend Phil just bought 2 of these Trail Sport Buffalos ... I've never seen one before .. $650 for the pair ... I think he did very well!! They lived up to their name ..

Here we are parked out side of a Sunoco about 5 miles from my house .. I had never been in there ...

This was up on a mezzanine ... A Rupp made Gremlin Body for a go Kart!!

A Cobra Tach and A Pontiac Vacuum gage just hanging on a wall ... sweet!

A pic of a concept van from AM (AMC?) .. not a fan of the color but it looks like a cool minivan way before its time ..

Your thinking, "yeah, but do they have an Airstream"? YUP!

Race car fan? We got you covered!

Badges?!? We got your stinking Badges!

Of course they have dirt bikes .. DUH!

Cause nothing says motorized fun like ...a player piano?

Line'm up!

Had one causality ... The drive sprocket for the rear wheel got loose and moved inboard on the jackshaft, the chain got on top of the sprocket and bent the jackshaft ... I had tow rope so we got her back to the truck safely ...

Nice..cool bikes.fun day : ] ....yeah..I had my jacksaft small sprocket set screws come loose,chain went on top of sprocket like you ..full speed lock up not fun..now I check tightness regularly..

X 2 :thumbsup:

I think it so neat that y'all are able to ride long distances like that, and that it is cool with the local law folks.
As far as the law goes I think unlike when we were kids they see mopeds ect all over and seeing mini bikes with adults on them isn't a big concern.
We switch places to ride often so they don't get called by the residents. When we do see police they don't seem to mind.
Also waving and smiling at the residents I think helps a lot.

We are lucky that we have lots of places to ride that are off the streets.

There isn't a mini bike drag racing on the street culture here so we aren't automatically seen as a problem.

We push it but not too hard.

Awesome!! Always love seeing your ride picts! Would be nice to see you have a dedicated thread to all your minibike adventures!! How about a good pict of that Trail Sport Buffalo? Those look cool!! :thumbsup:

Awesome!! Always love seeing your ride picts! Would be nice to see you have a dedicated thread to all your minibike adventures!! How about a good pict of that Trail Sport Buffalo? Those look cool!! :thumbsup:
Honestly I thought you all might be getting board with our ride pics and I wasn't going to post anything until we found that gas station.
I don't want to be that "pompas ASS" guy who keeps talking about his self.

I'm a Tool & Die maker .. I'm arrogant enough .. BELIEVE ME!

Honestly I thought you all might be getting board with our ride pics and I wasn't going to post anything until we found that gas station.
I don't want to be that "pompas ASS" guy who keeps talking about his self.

I'm a Tool & Die maker .. I'm arrogant enough .. BELIEVE ME!
Well honestly........stuff like this is what I'm here for and keeps me coming back!! I've posted plenty of stupid stuff in the off topic section but to me things like this along side all the informative stuff is what makes OldMiniBikes so great!! Makes it a little more personal and not so .......stuffy!!!! :thumbsup: