What does everybody want for Christmas?

My wife told me to make a list of mini bike parts I wanted. Gave her OldMiniBikes website and parts numbers. I shook a couple boxes and they didn't sound like parts. Well see.

markus

A very thoughtful OldMiniBikes member sent me this for Christmas (thank you again Dan!!!!)

He had texted me and told me something was being sent to my house.....I figured he was either drop shipping something to hide from his wife or some stuff for me to work on. Much to my surprise it was a gift for me!!!!!! I needed a new one, but now with a fresh comfy stool to park my fat ass on I'm NEVER gonna get anything done :laugh:

But if anyone else is looking for gift idea for me I could use a lil indian 600 jackshaft plate :wink:

you still turning them inside out on odd numbered days?
No, because after six months, it just didn't seem to matter. I have one pair stuck to the mantel hoping St Nick will hook me up with a cheese burger, or bottle of Famous Grouse. So far, the dog is the only one interested in them however.

CarPlayLB

No, because after six months, it just didn't seem to matter. I have one pair stuck to the mantel hoping St Nick will hook me up with a cheese burger, or bottle of Famous Grouse. So far, the dog is the only one interested in them however.
"stuck to the mantle"? Eeeeuw!

no presents for me this year! The wife and I are not doing gifts 'cause we going to Panama for a week in March! She says I need to save my money for beer! I love her!

Me and momma are flying to Vegas for a week in May. That is our present to each other. Not much of a gambler but I do appreciate cold beers and a pool.

I did get myself an exciting Christmas present though, and it's a Miss Karen custom seat. I'm not in a rush for it though, goes on a special project.