What else do you collect?

Buicks, Oldsmobiles, Hot Wheels, guns, old gas cans, vintage wagons, neon signs, advertising items....and for some reason I have a few old garden tractors:doah:

80s honda powersports (3 wheelers mostly) go karts four wheelers old signs street signs anything automotive hot wheels matchbox and my fav kid toy... legos haha

and now mini bikes
can never have too many toys

ELT

I collect old tractors and farm machinery, mostly john deere. I also like old guns and keep bringing more home. I still have my toy farm machinery from when I was a kid and keep filling in those, I allways wanted one of those items. The john deere chain gaurd pictured in one of the posts on here goes to a 14T hay baler.

Gas cans with the extra vent hole that they don't make any more:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: I passed on a really nasty one at an estate sale yesterday. But I'm always looking.

What else besides minis? About 10 or 11 motorcycles, several bicycles (I love bicycling), a few old guns, lots of camera stuff, old books/magazines/racing posters and on and on. I've also got an old MG sports car. It's not hoarding if you have a theme. :laugh:

I guess you could say I collect HO slot cars. I have a city full, probably a hundred or more! And I have the city too, over 100 structures hand built, custom painted and weathered. There are HO trains too, mostly cheap shit rolling stock for posers, but a couple nice switcher locos. Pretty sick! This on top of the minibikes. Don't even get me going on my drums......

Last edited:
I guess you could say I collect HO slot cars. I have a city full, probably a hundred or more! And I have the city too, over 100 structures hand built, custom painted and weathered. There are HO trains too, mostly cheap shit rolling stock for posers, but a couple nice switcher locos. Pretty sick! This on top of the minibikes. Don't even get me going on my drums......
Thats pretty cool

Drums. I'm a touring professional drummer. I got four acoustic kits and one electronic: one in the studio, one on the truck, one at my house, one in Detroit (got a band there) electronic kit in the studio. Each kit has it's own hardware, cymbals, mics and cases. You guys will dig this, the drums are made by Trick Drums out of Chicago, using AL13 aircraft grade aluminum for the shells, tuning lugs, hardware, pedals; the whole kit is milled from the same block of metal. We built a special platform on the truck to carry my minibikes when we go on the road and they have literally seen half the mile the drums have. It's all fuuuuuuuun!

Last edited:
I collect friends...........cant have too many:anon.sml:
You beat me to it Tippy. I think that has been a lifelong thing for me and I have way more than any man has a right to have. There is nothing more valuable. (of course I probably have a few enemies in there too. :laugh:)

Doc

Stevie Bradford...

Yes I know Stevie! Ex-pat outta Okinawa. I played with him for awhile actually, he subbed in my band at the time, but he pretty much does a solo acoustic act cal Stevie. Ran into him a few months ago. Nice guy! Dang Dave, we got a lot in common! You got any marriageable age sons or daughters, cos I got a couple each myself and good looking and successful too! Might as well be in laws haha!!

Last edited: