White mini bike?

I don't have a white mini so I plan to do one of my bonanza 1100's in white but need some pic's of mini's in white to see. Got any?

The boy wants his BC 1200 flat black with red engine and wheels so I figure I'll do one white with black engine. I have a Black and white seat that would go with it.

Pic's pic's pic's!!!!!! :confused:

george3

whites not good for a mini bike. black and white too plain for some reason. I think whites the worst. that just my opnion. I seen a white bonanza some were just dont remember where.

george3

I did up a schwinn beach cruiser one time with some left over paint, It was like oops, looked to gay. but the choise is yours.

here's mine.

tried to go the 69 SS pace car tribute. Now it think I should have done it the other way. Orange with white....

Last edited:

1stlegendtx

Honda went through a White frame stage.:doah: If you don't like it consider the White as a base coat for another color. I painted the Zebra a color I don't like but I let the kid's pick.:thumbsup:

george3

I think the white and orange mini bike would look great with the colors reversed white engine and orange frame, and orange fenders. GTO bonanzas look good orange with black detail.