Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Well the truck is all loaded except for cloths, tools and the stuff in the coolers :thumbsup: So much stuff :doah: Finny will have to ride up front with us, I am even going to have to strap the generator to the trailer :doah: Enclosed trailer for next year for sure :thumbsup:

Well after getting the truck all loaded, I pulled it out in the driveway and closed the gate. I came back out to back it up to the gate and it wont start :doah: Its throwing a code that says the crank sensor went out the window :doah: The dealership may or may not be able to look at it tomorrow, if not then Monday :blink: My warranty does cover it and will cover a rental car but I'm sure it wont cover a rental for the ride to and from Windber which means if I can get a U-Haul I will be damn lucky :doah: I am sitting here waiting for a second tow company from Chrysler Road Side Assistance as the first company they sent came with a wheel lift and I didn't want my truck dragged out into the street so they could tow it from the rear, all I need is flat spotted 20 inch tires :doah:
So after unloading the truck and piling every thing in the family room here we sit waiting, wish me luck

Well the tow company should be here in 20 minutes and I checked U-Haul and they have a cargo van available if all else fails :thumbsup: But I am going to give the dealership a hard time and see if I can get a rental for the trip on their dime, if they don't fix the truck in time :thumbsup:

If its a Dodge dealership,tell them younwant a Sprinter van or you will be standing out front wearing a lemon knecklace
Well I would but they will only give me an Enterprise rent a car :doah: and if I smoke in it they will keep my $100 deposit :doah: And get this.... a flat bed showed up with a girl with one leg driving and she wouldn't tow the truck because it wont shift into neutral :thumbsup: I am totally fed up and told the road side assistance I want a wheel lift here at 7am with dolly wheels and it better be here or I am going off on everyone :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie:

yea total bummer , that's why I drive a Fo , we'll never mind , good luck Bro !
Well I would have bought a Chevy or a Toyota but this had the right price and low miles, its at 43348 right now and I haven't even put 5000 on it yet :shrug: I couldn't buy a 2012 Chevy or a Toyota for $26,000 with that low mileage :doah:

Last edited:
That sucks Randy
Hope you get it fixed

I replaced one on a work truck a few years ago it was only one bolt and the harness clip
Might be driveway fix if it was me

Or a spare one in the glove box for the future as they are a common problem

That sucks Randy
Hope you get it fixed

I replaced one on a work truck a few years ago it was only one bolt and the harness clip
Might be driveway fix if it was me
I would Rob if it wasn't under warranty and the motor on this thing is buried so far under the fire wall I wouldn't be surprised if the don't have to pull the motor to fix it if that's the problem :doah:
Oh and I'm still waiting for a tow truck :eek:ut:

Randy
If the truck was just purchased ask the dealership about customer service and goodwill. A good used vehicle should be trouble free for a at least 6 months. squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Randy
If the truck was just purchased ask the dealership about customer service and goodwill. A good used vehicle should be trouble free for a at least 6 months. squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Ya I have had the truck for 8 months now but I have put less than 5000 miles on it :doah:

At least U-Haul has a van I can rent for Windber, but that's $400 I didn't want to spend :doah:

Last edited: