Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Going to race the minibike on the Oval track Saturday. Will be spending Sunday loading. Then work on Monday and on the road Tuesday.... Trying not to forget anything and making multiple lists... At least there is a Walmart close by for anything including a tent for Buckeye if he mans up.....

I'm not sure on weight. The hills in Pennsylvania are hard on the truck though. This will be the last year bringing the trailer. Might change my mind yet and bring small open trailer. The truck has over 170 thousand miles on it . I have a bad feeling something will let go this year on it.
I hear you on the hills, my camper is 18ft, two bikes in the bed of the Dakota and two more in the camper and she strains. NOT using Mapquest this year (ohhhhh what a mistake last year), and following the smoothest elevations. I expect 10.5 mpg, which is only 4 less than usual with the Dakota.

Yes it did , forecast is rain which is good cause they usually can't get it right a week out . Last year this time forecast was good then it rains a week later .

First timers here!! My brother Carmine and myself (Greg) will be coming from Huntington Long Island and are very excited to be part of the event and hopefully for many more years to come. Great experience on OldMiniBikes since day 1, have connected and made friendships with a lot of really solid quality people. (Except 1, Lol) See everyone in a week or so!! Safe journeys! Greg

Rain or shine,it doesn't matter. Well worth the trip. Plenty of room in the pavillion to gather if it rains and plenty of fields in the sun.

Well after alot of uncertainty I can finally chime in. Looks like the older kid and I are definitely going. I was up in the air because the youngest has been a handful lately. So the wife and Riley are staying home so Savannah and I are going to camp out friday into Saturday. Packing light this year. But at least I'll make it. See everyone in a week.

Looking to catch a ride with someone if anyone has room? I'm in lima Ohio. Hour south of Toledo on 75. Will split costs. Would like to take a bike with me if room is available but not a necessity. Not having a license at the moment sucks. :angry: It would be my first winber so if someone could make this dream a reality I would be much honored.