Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

I'm almost loaded. Waiting and Delray and Yankee bears to stop by. I feel like total shit with this sinus crap. Might make for sn interesting road trip. Not. See everyone tomorrow afternoon. Everyone drive safe and be safe.

I'm almost loaded. Waiting and Delray and Yankee bears to stop by. I feel like total shit with this sinus crap. Might make for sn interesting road trip. Not. See everyone tomorrow afternoon. Everyone drive safe and be safe.
Hope you feel better quick.

Y'all have a safe drive.

I'm almost done loading, leaving out in a few hours, and will see y'all there !

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
will be there Thursday early afternoon., everyone heading there drive carefully. about 1/2 packed. taking tomorrow off from work, sinus issues also.

I am 4.8 miles away from Windber right now. Figured I get the drive out of the way. Get dinner. Early to bed. Nice breakfast. Maybe a dip in the pool. Then head to the Walmart to meet the incoming people before the 6pm time for arrival as posted on the flyer.....

Well, every thing is loaded except for the cloths and the food in the coolers :thumbsup: I sure hope I didn't forget anything :doah: I'm about ready for a shower and a good nights sleep :thumbsup: