Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Well, did you see the hint of yellow in the back seat :thumbsup: :laugh: Whats the matter are you jealous of Gumpit sleeping in a bed bug ridden hotel bed and swimming in a pee filled hotel pool :doah:
For $250 a night I better not see a bed bug.... I'll leave the Motel 6's for you guys. I'll be at the Hilton

Bro , there has been a one year notice ? lol , was sure hoping to meet ya , good luck !
Likewise. I'm letting a lot of good friends down and it deeply depresses me. There's more to the sorry but it is what it is. Praying for good weather for all of you. Be safe...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Going to miss all you folks. Had a blast last yr. You all helped me get through a really emotionally tough time.
Hope you have a dry time with lots of warm sunshine.
Gumbit,Karen,Bill,etal. Have a ride for me.
Logman.:scooter:

capguncowboy

Likewise. I'm letting a lot of good friends down and it deeply depresses me. There's more to the sorry but it is what it is. Praying for good weather for all of you. Be safe...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]
Just find one that's almost running and come on down. I couldn't seem to get anything running right either, so that's what I'm doing. I don't want to miss it again this year.

I won't be able to make it again this year. Unfortunately my dad has been in the hospital for a week now and it doesn't look like he will be out to soon. He can't sit up due to extreme pain in his lower back which they think is being caused by a bacterial infection in his blood. He also has a bad heart valve which was fixed years ago and has been giving him trouble again. They are treating the infection first before they can do anything about the heart valve.
I was really looking forward to this year as I really needed some time off to relax as it has been a busy season for me at work. I hope the weather is good for everyone. Take lots of pictures.

Everyone travel safe. I should either be there Friday afternoon if the kid behaves or worst case I'll be up there 9am Saturday and be there all day to meet everyone. Jealous I couldn't make it out sooner but I'll still get to meet all you cray southerners so thats cool. Plus Savannah wants to give Harleys Mama (Sharon) a dance recital pic.