Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

We plan on being in our usual spot up on the hill
We should try and do an OldMiniBikes members , get-together on Thursday or Friday night campfire and weenie roast sort off thing
Where can you park a pop up at? We were there last year just to get a lay of the land and it was one big hill.

What day are you getting there? the earlier you get there the easier it is to find a flat spot :thumbsup:
Not sure yet, we just came up for the day with no bikes to check it out but if we come this year we want to come a day or two early if possible and bring our popup with bikes to enjoy the the entire thing. I don't want to take a spot from someone who has been coming a lot. I am a new guy.

Last edited:
Not sure yet, we just came up for the day with no bikes to check it out but if we come this year we want to come a day or two early if possible and bring our popup with bikes to enjoy the the entire thing. I don't want to take a spot from someone who has been coming a lot. I am a new guy.
There is a bunch of us that get there Wednesday afternoon and set up on the field behind the pavilion :thumbsup:

Spots near or around the "clique" members are assigned based on largest charitable donations to Jeff's favorite cause....:thumbsup:
And if the "clique" determines you are not worthy you are moved while you sleep in the middle of the night to the " mud pit"

When I google the address I see a small pond on the property. Is that the correct place. Lots of woods and looks like lots of trails too. Any fish in the pond???

9 hours ride for me. Not to bad.

Doug

Last edited:
When I google the address I see a small pond on the property. Is that the correct place. Lots of woods and looks like lots of trails too. Any fish in the pond???

9 hours ride for me. Not to bad.

Doug
Sounds like it, there is a long trail(about 3 miles) a short trail, a hill climb and an oval track :thumbsup: I have no idea if there are any fish in the pond and I have never seen any one fishing it :shrug: Its an 8 hour ride for us and worth every minute of it :thumbsup: We drive out Wednesday morning and don't head home until Sunday :thumbsup:

Its on the high possibility list. I just have to get healed up before I can make the call.

Andy told me if I wanted to go to Windber that I now had the bike to take.....

Doug

Its on the high possibility list. I just have to get healed up before I can make the call.

Andy told me if I wanted to go to Windber that I now had the bike to take.....

Doug
If you go, be sure to get directions from Johnstown to the site. If you're planning on hauling a camper, you need to access through the "back way in." Google Maps, Mapquest and Apple Maps will route you through the mountains....full of switch backs.

interested in going this year with my brother and young nephews 7 and 9 they have there own bikes both azusa. would they be allowed in since there not vintage or is there an age limit?