New profile posts

Struggling with your dissertation? Let the experts at My Assignment Help take the stress off your plate. Our team of seasoned writers and researchers are ready to provide you with personalized dissertation assistance, from topic selection to final editing.
Welcome to CLYD, your ultimate destination for exquisite leather products that combine timeless craftsmanship with contemporary elegance. At CLYD, we take pride in curating a diverse collection of top-quality leather goods that cater to the discerning tastes of modern individuals who appreciate the allure of genuine leather.
Scrambler1,

I am a bit confused also.
Is the better HD Con Rod needed if the light weight flywheel is used?
I believe that you may have a aluminum fly wheel for the Clinton A400 Panther. If so, I would like to purchase. If the HD Con Rod is needed
to go with the aluminum flywheel then I am a buyer of one of those, also.

Very good to here from you.
JOHN, I HEAR YOU ARE MAKING RUPP CHAIN GUARDS (REPOPS), I NEED ONE FOR A BANSHEE. DO YOU HAVE A MOLD FOR THEM? I WOULD PICK UP IN WINDBER IF YOU ARE GOING THIS YEAR.
Hey george, I’m currently restoring a bonanza mini chopper and like to ask you for some advice. Can we connect?
Yesterday I hopped in the Pickup & headed down to Manhattan, Kansas to rescue a Frame; Serial Number 269. I will post pics of what I got. I found it on fbmarketplace. It had only been up for an hour when i saw it. I was super pleased to find this.
This one isn't mine but it looks just like mine except the frame on mine is red. I can't seem to find the pics of mine. Do you have a Flea ?