Jdogg's scratch built Frijole anything goes 2016 OldMiniBikes build off entry

Looks like Astro's are the wheel choice this year...I wonder what the build off color is going to be ?!?! Not green again..:eek::laugh:

Looks like Astro's are the wheel choice this year...I wonder what the build off color is going to be ?!?! Not green again..:eek::laugh:
Astro's seem an easy choice as new repops are readily available and look awesome!! As for color...... Baby Blue of course!! :laugh:

That bike looks excellent. I am always amazes when someone takes a box of parts and fabricates a bike. Very nicely done. And having gears will be a hoot. Really good Jdogg.

Doc

That bike looks excellent. I am always amazes when someone takes a box of parts and fabricates a bike. Very nicely done. And having gears will be a hoot. Really good Jdogg.

Doc
Thank you Doc!! I'm just glad to be a part of another build off!! Really enjoy it!! Thank you Sir!!

those motor mounts are great !!! i am always in awe of your work jason :thumbsup::thumbsup:
:facepalm: Not my mounts Tim!! I was lucky enough to snag a pair off ebay!! Looked again and cant find them anymore!! Thank you for the kind words my friend!! :thumbsup: Hopefully work on it Sunday so updates to follow soon!! Billet sprocket spacer/adapter to Astro hub in the works!! Maybe some foot peg mounts too!! Lots to do still!! Need my chain to show up to do some more mock up and then mount engine plate and slot it so I can figure out spacing for jack shaft mounts!! :thumbsup:

Jason, if you get a minute can you trace one side of that mount and mail it to me :thumbsup:
Not a problem Randy I need to take them off and slip in a washer for a shim before I weld a bottom plate on them and I need a template for myself for future reference too!! I'll get one in the mail for you in a day or two!! :thumbsup:

My last update for this month....a very good friend is helping me build a sprocket to Astro hub adapter....learning lots!!

Might have found a color in a baby blue I like.....its powder though!! :doah: Said I was going to paint this one!! :laugh:

My last update for this month....a very good friend is helping me build a sprocket to Astro hub adapter....learning lots!!

Might have found a color in a baby blue I like.....its powder though!! :doah: Said I was going to paint this one!! :laugh:

I like good friends , and the blue too :thumbsup:

My friend Steve texted me that the adapter was finished! :eek:hmy: Well I ran over and picked it up on my lunch!! Came out pretty good!! Just need to make some spacers to keep it off the spokes!!