Search results

1. minigonzabel

Mini cafe racer

Well spring is here so finally able get to my mini cafe racer build. Starting out with a manco thunderbird im going to upgrade to some pocket bike wheels for disc brakes, clip pn handlebars, swing arm, cafe seat for starters. Ive already did some mocking up to see which way i need to go. I wont...
  2. minigonzabel

predator gx160 head

Hey everyone I'm needing some help cuz I'm confused. The predator motor out the box with a header would spin the tires on my kart. I put a gx160 head that has been ported and gx160 flywheel on it today with same header and stock filter. On the ground the motor rips but when I stuck it back on my...
  3. minigonzabel

first 5hp flathead

Hello my neighbor asked me if I could take a look at their sons go kart. It ended up having a Briggs 5hp flathead on it. I've never messed with one before but told them I would since it sounded like the Carb just needed to be clean. Before I messed with it it crank on choke and run for 10...
  4. minigonzabel

project mini chopper

Hello everybody this is my mini chopper that I am fixing up. Bought it from a guy not far from where I live for $35. I took seat and gas tank off to find the neck was cut out. Took accesories off that was not needed. Fixed and reinstalled the front hydraulic brake. Installed a headlight. My Dad...
  5. minigonzabel

spare parts clone build

Got a HF clone and a gx160 Honda. Gonna swap the head and flywheel. What exactly does the 4* advance do. I'm not using the piston cuz no good. Governer is removed. probably gonna use Honda push rods instead clones rods. What would be an estimate of HP and rpms. Been reading for 2 nights about...
  6. minigonzabel

gx160 using honda clone 6.5 parts

i have a gx100 and a honda 6.5 clone. what parts from the clone will fit the gx160. ive read that the carb will fit straight on but what else could i use from it? what would be better for the gx160 just trying to get it running.
  7. minigonzabel

mikuni vm22 carb help

This carb is on my quad and cranked and idled fine on cold start but wouldn't idle when I've been riding for like 10 min. So I took it off and cleaned it out for it did have trash in it and now it wont crank and is pouring out gas out the overflow hose. Any suggestions on how its suppose to be...
  8. minigonzabel

used four wheeler

My girlfriends dad gave me this four Wheeler that was just sitting at their house. He wanted it gone so I got it now. He said it was a good running four Wheeler so I took it to my friend and we checked see if had spark and got some gas to Carb and it cranked in first pull. I was amazed. But I...
  9. minigonzabel

horrible ride today

i cant ever go riding without something messing up on my mini and have to be pulled home. and its always like the tire the chain the bearings throttle cable pull start cord. im just tired of it breaking down. anybody on the forum have problems like mine or am i the only one.
  10. minigonzabel

youtube videos

leave links so we can watch your videos. here is the link to my latest video. YouTube - go kart flip onboard camera hope ya watch
  11. minigonzabel

exhaust help

i had this muffler put on the exhaust pipe to quiten it. well it did but it seems like it dont want to take off as fast and lost a couple of mphs. could there be any way to get back my take off without removing the muffler?
  12. minigonzabel

6hp mitsubishi

i have a 6 hp mitsubishi engine that is on a firehawk. it was getting good bottom end and top until we changed the stock muffler with a duel tip exhaust(custom made). anybody know why this happened. it takes forever to get up speed. and it wont stayed cranked unless given gas. cleaned out bowl...
  13. minigonzabel

go kart

i just recently bought this go kart for 20$.
  14. minigonzabel

briggs intek 190 6 hp

the engine keeps dieing when i open the choke. only way to keep it from dieing is to give it gas when i open the choke. would boiling the carb for like 5 min in water clean it and make it like new again? i would be using air compresser to blow it out? need some help tired of it dieing.
  15. minigonzabel

honda mini trail

not sure what the year and stuff is i just seen it in a motorcycle shop and asked how much. im sure it runs i didnt think to ask cuz 400$ is a lil out of my budget. its located in valdosta ga beside SOUTHERN OCEAN SPORTS on ashley st. i snapped a picture to post on here for anyone looking for...
  16. minigonzabel

groups

are there any groups near the valdosta ga area or live oak fl area? need some more people to take a cruise with or drag race somewhere.