Search results

1. S

Best new frame for predator engine build

Looking to build a good riding minibike that a new predator engine fits well in. So cal area adult rider. Maybe a little suspension but doesn’t have to.
  2. S

spark plug for 80202 L head 3hp

e\Evreytime I go to shop they hand me a different plug NGK what is model number plug for briggs 80202 L head 3 hp Thanks Also the taller one they sold the kill lever won't hit plug to tall
  3. S

X mas taco 22

I just started this build. I found frame fork and rims. I just pu this 80202 Briggs did a clean up on it. Repainted silver and rebuilt carb waiting on stickers to come. I cleaned up rims and sprocket. Frame needs some tlc. I’m going to remove forward peg and putting og pegs back on and kick stand.
  4. S

Honda 5 hp or predator 6.5

I have a used Honda 5 hp Or a new predator 6.5 engine Can only keep one which one would u keep?
  5. S

Animal crate 206 motor

Looking for an angled intake to get car b tucked in better than sticking out side ways please let me know what’s out there with out hurting performance ?
  6. S

Any info on the American racer

Thinking about the American racer mini kit go karts USA sells tall tires and new v Frame after a Bananza. Let me know what ur thoughts I like the size price and accessory with it.bike
  7. S

Just pu this taco 22

Pu last night this taco 22. Excited about starting on it . Needs a foot rest replacement for starters. Need to do some research on this model.
  8. S

brigs 2 hp throttle hook up

Briggs 2 hp 1974 Where is the best spot to hook throttle to and what return springs are u using. Mine was hooked up 2 different ways one throttle went straight to butterfly flaps the second went some spot hard original cable went to then springs went to butterfly flap. Two motors hooked up...
  9. S

What's the best brigs and hp size for a mini bike?

Wanting to know what's the best brigs new or old. What's the best hp size engine for an adult not to slow not to fast just right.
  10. S

2 hp brigs aftermarket carb

Is there an aftermarket carb I can match to 2 hp brigs? I was told 80cc Chinese carb kit for the conversion to make a motorized bicycle will wok anyone have any info.
  11. S

Clutch

Old clutch is it best just to put a new one on it is super quite makes no noise ?
  12. S

Chain slack

New sprockets new chain. How much slack? No jack shaft.
  13. S

Gearing

most clutch for mini bike has 12 tooth front gear. My motor builder suggested using a 14 or 15 tooth to slow done how quick it would take off but it will add speed at top any issues with this with a 8 to 10 hp 2 stroke? Trying to slow down take off.
  14. S

west bend 820 head with compression release

Looing for west bend head with compression release for the 820.
  15. S

Rupp Ripper

So my buddy found this Rupp for me. Im not 100 percent on the direction Im going. The parts are paving the way towards vintage speed. This west bend 820 found its way to my project my buddy looking out for me. I have built a couple other bikes small Hondas and one weed wacker Tom Thumb build but...
  16. S

West bend 820

Need some info on points or points delet from west bend 820 can anyone give me info on mounting on minibike motormount and where to locate points.
  17. S

New here

New here from cali picking up a vintage rupp tonight real excited . A buddy got me turned on to it. I think its a rascal has a brigs on it right now. Hope to have some fun with it.