1. T

1969 tacio rims

hello all, anyone have a nice set of stock rims for sale looking for a set for my 1969 taco , hoping to find a set that needs no work thanks bobby
  2. T

1969 taco brake question

hello all, i am redoing my 1969 taco from the ground up i have a new set of rims for it well they are three bolt not 4 bolt like old ones , so today i got new sprocket bolts right up my problem is my bendix brakes dont fit in they are just a little to big anyone ever have this problem...
  3. T

1969 taco nuts & bolts

hello all, anyone know where i can get new nuts & bolts that hold the shocks on and a new bolt & nut to hold the fork to the frame and new front nut & bolt ( axel) for the front tire ?? cant find crap at hardware stores anyone know of anywhere to get them let me know thanks bobby
  4. capguncowboy

1969 Rupp Sprint (Parting out)

Sorry, the bike is a little dirty from Windber, but it'll be cleaned up this week. Nearly complete 1969 Rupp Sprint Survivor. The engine was gone through and the valves were lapped, new head gasket, new crankcase gasket, new spark plug and crank seal. The carb was giving me fits, so I...
  5. T

1969 taco shocks

hello all, does anyone know where i get get a pair of 1969 taco shocks black with the chrome around it ?? let me know thanks bobby
  6. T

1969 briggs & stratton parts needed

hello all, i am trying to rebuild a 1969 taco it has a briggs & stratton 3 hp i am looking for the carb part number 393977 and the 3 quart tank any help would be great !! i check ebay & craigslist everyday
  7. colt 1911

Montgomery ward 1969 5hp

located in stewartstown pa- $600- contact me for details- thanks jeff
  8. KB2ROCKET

sear wish book minibike 1969

they aren't just for the kid in the gay pajamas http://www.airplanesandrockets.com/magazines/images/minibike-1969-sears-christmas-wishbook.jpg sears wish book 1969 funny :thumbsup:
  9. F

1969 Maverick Shin San Tong

Looking for parts for 1969 Maverick manufactured by Shin San Tong. Predecessor to Gemini SST.
  10. G

1969 Bonanza BC1400T for Sales - $1,400

For Sale: 1969 Bonanza Mini Bike – Model BC 1400T – VIN Plate: 40357 $1,400 Hi Everyone. I am new to the forum but have read many posts. I have a very nice BC1400T for sale. Here is the story: I found this bike in 1999 in Southern California at a garage sale. I was living there at the...
  11. B

1969 Rupp 2 speed slipping-need help

i have a 1969 all original Rupp Roadster. I have issues with the transmission slipping going from 1st gear to 2nd gear. I replaced the spag bearing the first time and it was perfect. 6 months later it was doing it again so i replaced again. It is better but still have to feather the gas to get...
  12. B

1969 Rupp 2 speed slipping-need help

i have a 1969 all original Rupp Roadster. I have issues with the transmission slipping going from 1st gear to 2nd gear. I replaced the spag bearing the first time and it was perfect. 6 months later it was doing it again so i replaced again. It is better but still have to feather the gas to get...
  13. B

1969 Rupp Roadster 2 speed slipping

my all original 69 roadster started to slip when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. i took it apart and installed a brand new Spag bearing and it worked perfect for about 3 months. Now it is slipping again. Can anyone guide me how to correct this once and for all?
  14. 1969

Sport Kings
  15. R

1969 Roadster color

Can anyone tell me what the official green color of a 1969 roadster would be? I'll be getting my frame back form the sandblaster soon and want to get as close to the original color as possible when it comes time to spray it. I've seen a number of pictures on the web, but they all seem to be...
  16. UnorthodoxCreat

1969 Rupp Sprint

I won this bike off an ebay auction over the summer because the price was right and it was close enough I could pick it up. I wasn't real sure what it was at the time but it was the era Rupp I've had my eye on. Thanks to the folks on here and some researching I determined it was a 1969 Rupp...
  17. myjunk

1968 and 1969 Rupp rolling chassis

$400 for the pair located in northern Michigan. Please pm me if you have any questions
  18. R

1969 Rupp Roadster Brakes

I've been trying to gather info on the brakes (especially front) for this Roadster, knowing that parts are unobtainium and hoping to see other solutions that might be out there. When I use the search engine, I get a "million" hits that include anything that has to do with any Rupp or nay brakes...
  19. B

1969 Rupp Roadster Engine and Drivetrain

I have a 1969 Roadster that is missing the engine, drive-train, and gas tank, but all electrical was left on the bike. Go figure. Would anyone have pictures of the drive-train and what is going on behind the cover of the clutch? I really need all drive parts at this point, but I need to know...
  20. B

not needed