1. topnotch

1969 Rupp digger Survivor

Here is a bike I picked up a while back that I forgot to post so here it is.
  2. D

New mini bike project- 1969 Gemini Maverick 80

Just acquired this bike yesterday at a swap meet for $50. Most of it is here, but the original 2 stroker was replaced with what appears to be a 5 HP Briggs from the 1970s, and a comet clutch. Not sure if Briggs or Tecumseh engine, as I have parts for both, and there is no ID info on the block...
  3. capguncowboy

1969 Rupp Roadster Engine

I figured I'd list this up here before I post it on Ebay. It was pulled from a 1969 Rupp Roadster. All the linkage is there, original carb. NOS filter. Fresh paint (Duplicolor with 2k Urethane clear sprayed over it). It's not perfect, but it looks great. Timing and electronics was set. It...
  4. topnotch

Early 1969 Bonanza Bc 1500 SH Survivor

I sold one of my favorite minibikes last week that wasn't even listed anywhere for sale. Joe sent a buyer my way, a very good guy to deal with out of New York. I won't disclose his name I"ll let him do that if he decides to do so.(thanks Joe) But the problem with the deal was I had no plans to...
  5. topnotch

Early 1969 Bonanza Bc 1500 SH Survivor

The end!
  6. topnotch

1969 Bonanza Bc 1500sh

Looking for a kill switch, also a throttle grip and handle bar dummy grip or just (1) throttle grip will be fine, used or nos does not matter it is for a survivor bike.
  7. capguncowboy

1969 or maybe 1970 Cat Eliminator Survivor

Yesterday, I was cruising Craigslist and stumbled across this beauty. It was in Atlanta, so I called my brother and had him pick it up for me. The tires are Adran, so I think they have been changed, but everything else looks original. The only thing missing is the breather housing and the kill...
  8. capguncowboy

Bowl washers for a 1969 Rupp Gas tank

I need the mounting plates that go on the bottom of the tank. I need two, but would buy a set of 3 if necessary. Thanks!
  9. Tsmithers3

1969 Bonanza BC1300?

Hello everyone, first time on this forum. I love everything with a motor. I am picking up this Vintage Mini Bike Friday for $50. The guy has not messed with it for a couple of years. Looks great for $50. I believe it is a late 60's Bonanza BC1300. Any thoughts or more information on it? Is a...
  10. capguncowboy

1969 Briggs 4hp engine

This wasn't a mini bike engine, but it's in really good shape. The original white paint has some black overspray on it. It might clean up with a little effort but I haven't tried yet. Seems to have good compression, spark is good. There are no bolt holes on the crankcase cover. What you see is...
  11. J

Rupp 1969 Front end

In need of a 1969 front fork/handlebar assembly. Goat/Roadster/Digger will work for my project. Will pay accordingly. Thanks, Joe51
  12. Old enough

Original 1969 taco briggs

What would be the "engine type" code for the Briggs #130202 designated for a mini bike? Can't seem to find any history on that. Thanks
  13. Radford46

1969 3 hp Briggs copper/gold original

I've got this 3 hp copper/ gold Briggs and Stratton. The date code is 6903033. Serial #B398138 Model #80432 Type#0070 02 The paint and decals are original. Has the "side draft carb", tapered 3/4" shaft. Runs great, no smoke. 125.00 plus the 32 lb. ride from zip 24018. (I checked and from here...
  14. C

Wanted - 1969 Rupp Sprint

Hello, I'm looking for a 1969 Rupp Sprint. I would prefer something that was pretty complete, but I don't mind a bit of a restoration project either. Let me know if you have one you are willing to sell. Thank you!
  15. mlanzoni

1969 Rupp Kick Stand

Looking for a complete 1969 Rupp Kick Stand. Thanks.
  16. theredlineboss

1969 Rupp Roadster

Since my project has reached a major milestone, I figured it was time to post a build thread. And my apologies, but much of this will be a 'rerun' for those of you who saw my intro thread. So to summarize, I've had this bike for roughly 15 years, getting it somewhere around 2000 or so. It...
  17. markus

wanted/trade 1966-mid 1969 tecumseh shroud

I am getting ready to build an H35 for something and need need the mid 60's version smooth top small frame shroud for it (smooth top no raised flat area at the head bolts no plug notch) I have a really nice December 1962 H35 shroud (has the plug cut out) I have and offer it for trade for the...
  18. JohnnyTillotson

1969 h35

Got this Craftsman H35 going last night and gonna put it into action ASAP. I have a clutch brake fetish though and wondering if anyone ever brought their motor to a machine shop to drill out the bosses around the PTO. Is that an expensive thang? Also is this here woodruff key gonna make...
  19. V

What is this 1969 "Simko" snowmobile minibike thing?

It's not really a minibike...but it has a 5hp Briggs on it so maybe it's close enought to be ok? Haha. That and I figure this place is my best shot at ID'ing it. So, they say it's called a Simko. I've never seen anything like it before. But it's way cool. Someone said it could be a...
  20. Sport King Eric

New 1969 El burro 5hp

I found this unmolested yet rough 5hp Elburro today sill has original paint but I'm going to need some decals who is reproducing these? I found some old posts but I don't know if they are still doing it...