7. My bikes

My bikes

A few of my bikes, find them, rebuild them, enjoy them, sell them
  8. My bikes

My bikes

A few of my bikes, find them, rebuild them, enjoy them, sell them
  9. M

Baja MB200 Frame

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/MB200-176-Baja-OEM-Black-Powder-Coated-Frame.html This is just the frame for this model right? Will 165 parts work on it?
  10. S

MB200 Help!!!

Are parts from the motor on the MB200 interchangeable with any other engine?
  11. A

Baja MB200

Doing a restoration on a MB200 frame I picked up. I planned on making the gas tank up top functional (instead of decorative) and removing the gas tank off the motor. After seeing some pictures, I do not like the way way it looks and leaves so much space down there when using a 212cc. So I...
  12. M

want MB200 motor

looking for the electrical stuff off of a bad motor
  13. S

ISO Mini Baja Bikes

Like mb200's or warriors. Rolling Bikes or complete, doesn't matter to me.
  14. M

MB200 bad motor

looking for a bad MB200 motor , where would be the best source
  15. B

MB200 air filter

Im new to upgrading my baja warrior. I don't know what air intake to get. Will the air intake for the predator 212cc work for my stock 196cc on my warrior? Also I want to get a header but not sure if the headers for the predator will work with my engine.
  16. F

MB200 engine cutting out at full throttle

I just bought a used camo baja MB200 last weekend, the one that tractor supply sells. its in like new condition but having a problem when i go to full throttle. it starts right up first pull, idles fine, accelerates fine, mid throttle is fine, but when I go to full throttle after riding around...
  17. B

baja custom mb200

Restored a minibike i picked up.
  18. M

Baja MB200 Brake assembly shattered?

The brake assembly shattered on my 1 month old Baja MB200 today. Not really sure what happened, I pulled the break lever, and the whole aluminum assembly shattered and sent shards of metal everywhere. The brakes were terrible to begin with, so I was wondering if there was a Honda brand drum...
  19. R

Baja MB200 Rear Rack

Made this to go to events at Mid Ohio race track. Carries a small cooler and lawn chair. Assembly is self explanatory. Harbor Freight 90 flux core welder Basic hand tools Flat steel needed: 2-1/8x1x4 1/2 2-1/8x1x10 1-1/8x1 32(formed to fit) 5/32 welding rod for crossbars 2- conduit clamps 1 inch
  20. K

Baja mb200 with a predator engine on it

A buddy of mine has a Baja MB200 that he put a predator 212 on it. It runs great until you get to top speed which is about 25 mph. Once it hits max speed it seems like a rev limiter kicks in. So it kinda hits the limiter and slows down a bit then revs back up again and then slows down. I...