2015 Build off entry: Mac Frijole Scratch Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mind me asking what the center line radius of your die is? I have a Hossfeld bender, and I may try making some of those frames. I like them.

Thanks

CarPlayLB

Dang, you paint too?:laugh:

Looks great. :thumbsup:
What doesn't Rich do? Probably makes his own beer, sews his own pants, hammers his own shoes, and probably makes some mean BBQ too!

The paint looks great Rich. Your over abundance of skills makes me feel like a rank amateur! Nice work!

What doesn't Rich do? Probably makes his own beer, sews his own pants, hammers his own shoes, and probably makes some mean BBQ too!

The paint looks great Rich. Your over abundance of skills makes me feel like a rank amateur! Nice work!
I screw up to, the reason the number plate is not in the final picture is because fell on the floor while applying the clearcoat. I tried to fix it and things went from bad to worse. After several repair attempts it I ended up a blue chia pet.

nice work on the port job.watching closely,I have quite a few saw engines I would like to do that to,but don't think I got the right tools and skill to attempt

CarPlayLB

Damn Rich! That is awesome! I am really diggin' the engineering here. A lot of things going on that are very simple in their approach. I am amazed! All this stuff is so cool...it's like your cheatin'!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.