2015 Build off entry: Mac Frijole Scratch Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an old guy like you. I have a pretty good idea how much time and money you have in that. :) None the less, nice work! Now we're waiting for the video of some cute girl riding it down the street!

thats a sweet bike man. what I like about your build is, there are plenty of ideas here that other people can see and learn from.. I know I have learned from this thread, and I'll be able to put some of it to good use at some point or another. really like the way you layed the frame out and put it together.

cant wait to see a video, and a big ol smile on your face riding it!

CarPlayLB

Ya know, we almost lost Rich in this build due to the comments someone made. Rich has become someone to me whom I am surely can call "friend". He has skills that most of us here don't possess, but also the ability to create things that are well thought out and innovative. The simplicity of the appearance tells me this cat knows what he is doing and thinks well ahead of his hands! A trait I don't possess. I hope we can all learn from Rich's bike and pray that he stays around! Rich has been a tremendous help to me so far. His generosity and intelligence knows no boundaries. Truly a class guy with over the top skills!
Rich, thanks for sticking with this and sharing!

Rich just want to say your bike came out just unreal looking , built everything by hand . You are the man .
I love to build customs but use others stuff to start with then make it my own , but you sir did it all .

capguncowboy

You sir, have amazing talent(s). Your bike turned out awesome and it sounds as good as it looks. I wasn't sure it was going to be able to pull an adult, but it didn't seem to struggle at all. Very well done

buckeye

I have been a fan of this from day one.
Rich, there is a empty one acre lot next door to me for sale.
I'd be honored to call you neighbor.
Amazing skills and fantastic bike.
Winner, winner..

Status
Not open for further replies.