2016 Build off is finally here!

Scott....If it will help you out, I'll do the scratch build. :surrender:

By the way .....I'm Eric aka ond.

Glad you are in the build off ! :thumbsup:

Eric,
looking at the rules, scratch built falls in a pretty big group one more person will just ad to the fun. Glad January the first is just around the corner.
Scott

WrenchDad

Not everyone has a "survivor" bike they can redo.....so try to keep everything vintage with exceptions for chains,grips,seats...ect. There is an understanding that not every part can be NOS. Vintage open you can go crazy with it. I hope this clears it up a little better.
I want to make sure I understand the rules, so I'll ask this: I am doing a vintage ARCO Easy Rider. but I cant find Easy rider bars or an Easy rider tank. Can I use Rupp Bars and a Rupp tank and maybe re-pop vintage fenders and still call it vintage class or would it have to be Vintage open class.
Thanks

I want to make sure I understand the rules, so I'll ask this: I am doing a vintage ARCO Easy Rider. but I cant find Easy rider bars or an Easy rider tank. Can I use Rupp Bars and a Rupp tank and maybe re-pop vintage fenders and still call it vintage class or would it have to be Vintage open class.
Thanks
That would be considered a vintage class bike, sir.

You can enter as of the 1st of Jan. If you watch you can pretty much copy how others do it. Click here..http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/O...MiniBikes-build-2016-classes-rules.html...and it will show you the rules and classes.

Can i enter my rupp TT500 into the build off? it is all in parts right now. But i have sandblasted the frame and engine already?
PM me a pic of what you have so far....but sounds like vintage class build.

buckeye

So a 327 small block on a vintage frame is vintage open?:laugh:

Thanks guys.
Hopefully I will be able to shoehorn that baby.:thumbsup:

Way to step up Pat and Bill, and thanks Hent for kicking this off. I applaud the selection methodology! Finally, we're doing it right. Looks like this will be a good year for the Build Off! :thumbsup: