2016 Build off is finally here!

Hey everyone, looks like the 2016 Build off is gonna happen after all! :smile:

We should have the classes and rules posted this evening for anyone interested.

Thank you and good luck!

Pat and Bill

HAhaha....I should have known you two where up to something !!!!! :devil2::devil2:

On a more positive note....THANKS BILL & PAT .:wink: for hosting the build off .

Rules seem clear for the most part , question is , is vintage class mean all period correct parts for the particular mini ? in other words , correct engine , correct seat , proper size and correct wheels , no frame mods , etc ?

Rules seem clear for the most part , question is , is vintage class mean all period correct parts for the particular mini ? in other words , correct engine , correct seat , proper size and correct wheels , no frame mods , etc ?
Not everyone has a "survivor" bike they can redo.....so try to keep everything vintage with exceptions for chains,grips,seats...ect. There is an understanding that not every part can be NOS. Vintage open you can go crazy with it. I hope this clears it up a little better.

Not everyone has a "survivor" bike they can redo.....so try to keep everything vintage with exceptions for chains,grips,seats...ect. There is an understanding that not every part can be NOS. Vintage open you can go crazy with it. I hope this clears it up a little better.
10-4 !