# 2016 Build Off " Vintage Open Class " Grand Prix

Seat pan is in bad shape...heres some pics that I got form Manny.

.................................:grind::hammer::hack::hammer::weld::gun_bandana:....

Well...I got this seat pan repaired the best I could....I've never seen metal that was so thin, its about as thick as a sheet of paper. Doesn't look real good but the best I can do with a mig welder. Its on its way back up to the seat maker to let her work her magic.

That's right Pete and as most would say its a :chinese::001_9898: anyways. But at least I think it will look good now !

Seat pan is back with the manny , and she says that she can work with it now, so we will let her work her magic.

Last edited:
Cory (bikebudy) messaged me tonight and like clock work he does it again ...my new Grand Prix fork decals are done. Thanks Cory !
Also I got the correct clutch/chain guard today froom Rob (ludicrous speed ) and Thank you Rob, I appreciate it so much.

So hopefully there will be NO RED nose for me !:laugh: Hopefully !?!?

Thanks Uncle Mike ! But you do have a vote..so does everyone on this site...after May31, so please vote for your favorite bikes. Probably a lot better chance voting here than in the Presidential Race ! :laugh::laugh:

capguncowboy

Thanks Uncle Mike ! But you do have a vote..so does everyone on this site...after May31, so please vote for your favorite bikes. Probably a lot better chance voting here than in the Presidential Race ! :laugh::laugh:
UGhh... don't even get me started on our (lack of) good nominees this year :laugh:

The bike's looking sweet

8. Voting will be done by a select panel of unbiased secret voters.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/O...73-OldMiniBikes-build-2016-classes-rules.html

Eric, secret panel voting this year. Uncle Mike doesn't have a vote this year... Neither do I! lol