$80 Harbor Freight 6.5hp Engines Brand New!! October 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

Street Smart

I`ve printed all the adds and I`m gonna try it on sat morning before i open my shop. Keeping my fingers crosssed anyway.
its still a good deal at 99 bucks, shot i don`t really even need one but will find a place to use it.

Ok.... Vette was RIGHT!

They gave me no problems at all. They did have the $129 price tag posted, but once they looked inside the flyer, it was changed to $99.

I got the engine for $79.99 before tax, and even got the 2 yr extended warranty for an extra $20! Total was $106 including 6% sales tax, Cant beat that!:clap:

Last edited:

Street Smart

ok.... Vette was right!

They gave me no problems at all. They did have the $129 price tag posted, but once they looked inside the flyer, it was changed to $99.

I got the engine for $79.99 before tax, and even got the 2 yr extended warranty for an extra $20! Total was $106 w/ 6% sales tax, cant beat that!:clap:
nice!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up 4 more clones today. I forgot to print the coupon and asked at the register if they found the one I dropped "wink wink" .... and she pulled one out and scanned it.... Nice....

HF will take coupons on sale prices

i live in the huntsville alabama area and i just bought one of the 6.5hp blue clones today and i can confirm that they will take the 20% off coupon on the 99.99 sale price.

well i thought i was about done with these clones then my father-in-law a DVM calls me up yesterday morning and wants a mini with decent power. Of all people, talk about mind blowing. Harbor freight took the coupon on top of the sale. Good deal, thanks.

danc9

Plenty of 6.5hp

There are plenty of 6.5 left, but you're out of luck getting a 2.5. They are also on sale, but have none on the shelf! Well over a week, I shot an email off the CS, we'll see if it helps any. The sales associate thinks I should drive to the next town and get one. How bout they shut down his store and we'll not have to concern our selves with them not having sale product on the shelf. (Yes I'm venting, this is not the first time.)

DAN

MiniBike Paul

Nobody got a sweeter deal than this -

This last weekend was the parking lot sale! I got there Sunday afternoon at 1:30 and so they were pretty cleaned out. I wandered over to where the engines were and the store manager was standing there, knows me, said hello, and told me that red tags on stuff meant 1/2 price!

I pointed to a 6.5 that was marked $80.00 and asked if that tag was a red tag? He said yes! Wow, $40 clones, could this ever get better??

I grabbed all 4 remaining, put them in a cart and went to the register inside the store. When it was my turn, I said to the kid that I had 4 marked $80 on red tags so they are 1/2 price! He said yes and rung up 4 X $30.00 plus sales tax, $129.44. I paid and left and am enjoying my $32.50 motors!

So I guess all that stuff on the news about terrible math scores among American high schoolers is true!!

Please don't write and tell me I should have said something; I thought about it but he was surrounded by his buddies who work there and would not have liked to be embarrassed, I think!

This was posted elsewhere but seemed perfect for this thread!